• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

filler

Banned
:)

Caron Butler down. Claims to be hurt. Not sure what happened. It ain't his knee or feet. Maybe wind knocked out of him?

Also, heat don't have their own problems. Wade and James Jones just did flagrants.

Remember when posey got suspended in the playoffs for a dirty ass takedown on hinrich? Probably not, since that was before 2010.

GOT EM!!

Vire

And Wade just delivered a cheap shot to Rip the other night. And Jones did so on Noah and got ejected.

So stop trying to act like your team is all high and mighty.

Cheap shot to Rip?

Are you kidding me, Rip elbowed Dwyane in the chest and Wade shoved back. I'd be upset with him if he just sat there and took it. It was hardly a cheap shot. There's a difference between shoving someone and slamming your elbow into someone's head. Rip flopped like a bitch afterwords also.

Also, calling out athletes for cheating is like calling out water for being wet.*

*A.C. Green being the sole exception.

Cheap shot to Rip?

Are you kidding me, Rip elbowed Dwyane in the chest and Wade shoved back. I'd be upset with him if he just sat there and took it. It was hardly a cheap shot. There's a difference between shoving someone and slamming your elbow into someone's head.

I'm not arguing they're equivalent. I'm saying to stop acting like your team is filled with choir boys.

Vire

Also, calling out athletes for cheating is like calling out water for being wet.*

*A.C. Green being the sole exception.

I'm not arguing they're equivalent. I'm saying to stop acting like your team is filled with choir boys.

It's fine to have an edge to your team. I like that and can respect it. See 90's Heat vs. Knicks.

Or really any intense Playoff series.

What Bynum and Artest did was just disgraceful. There was no give and take, it was unwarranted and unprovoked actions.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Tuesdays night game should make up for it.

Warriors/Hornets

Warriors get 2 TNT games back to back in the same week. If this was pre-Ellis trade, I wouldn't mind. They were entertaining.

Warriors barely get to 90 points a game now.

It's fine to have an edge to your team. I like that and can respect it. See 90's Heat vs. Knicks.

Or really any intense Playoff series.

What Bynum and Artest did was just disgraceful.

Yes, I agree. But you brought other shit to the table, too. As if the Heat don't have their issues.

Just stick to talking about what ron did was wrong. No need to bring everything else into it to try to make it seem like the Heat are some amazing franchise everyone needs to aspire to.

Vire

Yes, I agree. But you brought other shit to the table, too. As if the Heat don't have their issues.

Just stick to talking about what ron did was wrong. No need to bring everything else into it to try to make it seem like the Heat are some amazing franchise everyone needs to aspire to.

In my original post I did not mention the Heat once.

Mama was so incredibly butt-hurt, he brought the Heat into it and decided to talk some mess.

My point stands, the Lakers are filled with dicks and this latest escapade by Artest is no different.

Has nothing to do with the Heat.

In my original post I did not mention the Heat once.

Mama was so incredibly butt-hurt, he brought the Heat into it and decided to talk some mess.

No, but you brought in other stuff, especially an off the court thing. You took it out of bounds. That's why mama called it out.

My point stands, the Lakers are filled with dicks and this latest escapade by Artest is no different.

Has nothing to do with the Heat.

The heat are also filled with dicks. So where to now?

Melo is going to go ham next year, and challenge Durant for Scoring title. This past month he has played about as good as he ever has. Finally living up to that contract.

Amare on the other hand...

Vire

What's gonna save Artest is that he never looked at Harden. probably miss first game of playoffs.

Nope, his history is working against him.

If this was a first time thing, you'd probably be right.

Don't think David Stern forgot the malice in the palace.

exarkun

What's gonna save Artest is that he never looked at Harden. probably miss first game of playoffs.

yea this. Plus, Lakers make so much money for the NBA that there is no way they send a gimpy Lakers team too deep into the playoffs. Mayyybe two games in the playoffs.

Also, Kidd beat his wife. Which was said earlier but no one seems to care cause apparently cheating is worse than beating.

We should start a NBA-gaf bet on how many games Artest gets suspended.

The Chef

Watching Kobe today and realizing that yet again he is likely not going to get a MVP and he will only have 1 against Lebrons 3 is a friggen travesty.

Ron Artest said:
I just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk really was too much... Didn't even see James ..... Omg... Looks bad

Yeah, keep on being crazy Ron... Hopefully he's suspended the rest of the season because there's no excuse for what he did. It looked like it maybe was accidental live, but the replays just prove that it was clearly intentional.. I don't know how he can tweet something like this and honestly mean it.

Vire

Yeah, keep on being crazy Ron... Hopefully he's suspended the rest of the season because there's no excuse for what he did. It looked like it maybe was accidental live, but the replays just prove that it was clearly intentional.. I don't know how he can tweet something like this and honestly mean it.
I do.

Did you see the look in his eyes afterwords?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I hope the Nuggs move up to the 6th. Bad match up for the Lakers. That gives you OKC/Dallas in the first round too.
Upsets all over the place.

Amare on the other hand...
Amare getting FED, mofo.

7103223859_90261b1186_o.gif

linsivvi

If the Bobcats lose all the remaining 3 games, they'll hold the record for lowest winning percentage ever.

No way Jordan is going to pass up such an opportunity.

Vire

If the Bobcats lose all the remaining 3 games, they'll hold the record for lowest winning percentage ever.

No way Jordan is going to pass up such an opportunity.

I'm hoping they win against Orlando.

Orlando dropping to the seventh seed would be hilarious and awesome for the Heat.

Top Bottom