• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

h3ro

jeff-van-gundy-2.jpg

Never forget....

I miss those days :(

fuck the heat.

hm8C5.jpg

Amare getting FED, mofo.

7103223859_90261b1186_o.gif

Stat eatin' some wonton soup.

Mxrz

Not looking forward to that first round whatever team the Magic face. But the Heat actually might be more bearable to watch. On the bright side, get to watch a lot of Western games again this year. Woo!

giri

what? I know you dont watch college ball, but at Kansas Marcus was the big dog and Markieff was the one that people thought "hmmm, with his size he could do some things" but not what hes doing now. He was the big 12 player of the year giri...

but then again, the suns sucks. I hate their bubbly ways and general feel good Nash story! Damn you, you martian looking sonofabitch!

Uhhh, it was fairly well reported from workouts that Markieef was the more skilled offensive twin.

From what i remember anyway.

Cheap shot to Rip?

Are you kidding me, Rip elbowed Dwyane in the chest and Wade shoved back. I'd be upset with him if he just sat there and took it. It was hardly a cheap shot. There's a difference between shoving someone and slamming your elbow into someone's head. Rip flopped like a bitch afterwords also.

He got pushed in the chest, for being all up in Hamiltons space on D. What Rip did was a result of dwyane being physical on D.

You don't then get to be pissy and act like a spoilt brat 13year old who is the darling of the basketball team, which is coached by his dad, which is what Dwyane did.

Play physical D, Get Punished.

Wade should have been ejected and fined for it in the least.

Canuck76

Banned
Uhhh, it was fairly well reported from workouts that Markieef was the more skilled offensive twin.

From what i remember anyway.

He got pushed in the chest, for being all up in Hamiltons space on D. What Rip did was a result of dwyane being physical on D.

You don't then get to be pissy and act like a spoilt brat 13year old who is the darling of the basketball team, which is coached by his dad, which is what Dwyane did.

Play physical D, Get Punished.

Wade should have been ejected and fined for it in the least.

I don't think ejected but a flag 1 or a tech would have been appropriate.

giri

I don't think ejected but a flag 1 or a tech would have been appropriate.

Deliberate lashing out physically and violently? It wasn't an elbow to the head, but it wasn't a love tap either.

Wades pretty strong too.

Eh, i'm not going to waste too much time on it, but it was a bitch move by Wade.

Canuck76

Banned
Deliberate lashing out physically and violently? It wasn't an elbow to the head, but it wasn't a love tap either.

Wades pretty strong too.

Eh, i'm not going to waste too much time on it, but it was a bitch move by Wade.

No definitely. Did they even call a foul on that?

In any case it should have been much more than a foul

Is there not one of Lakers-age that will believe this team can chip?

Haha, I believe they could chip (with Ron...) under the right circumstances (not playing OKC or Miami) and if they could find their defense again. I'd say 10% chance given how things have shaped up (0% if Ron isn't playing in round 2).

Nori Chan

Is there not one of Lakers-age that will believe this team can chip?

Defense has been shit lately. Would like them to having mid 90s or lower scores, feed the big guys, Kobe take like 20 shots instead of 25, bench shows up for some series, and then maybe.

MAYBE

In my original post I did not mention the Heat once.

Mama was so incredibly butt-hurt, he brought the Heat into it and decided to talk some mess.

Yeah, you were only talking about Artest...

Good thing we have post history.

It all started with this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37193280&postcount=17901

Had you not tried to paint the Lakers as this team of thugs all while ignoring the faults of your own squad, this would never have happened.

Top Bottom