• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Emwitus

Jordan Hill got 7 more minutes today than Bynum

bynum.gif

LOL. This will never get old.

Brinbe

LOL pistons pretty much gave them a free 3 pt shot at the end. and didn't even have a real effort for the rebound.

TANK SO HARD

hahaha fuck yes! Probably get beat down by the Deer tomorrow, and it'll be down to Thursday against the Nets for the tankiest game of all-time.

Emwitus

With Artest's history (Brawl at The Palace), wouldn't be surprised/mad if he lost all of the post season. realistically, I see him missing 5 games or the first round of the playoffs.

Lakers are capable of beating DEN without him, and then they probably get him back for the second round.

We Are first round fodder without mett

linsivvi

Who holds the tie-breaker between Denver and Dallas?

Dallas. I am hoping the Lakers can play them in the first round. It's not like either team will get anywhere this post season. Might as well get a chance for some revenge.

Also, 0.1 difference on that scoring title race now.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Also, 0.1 difference on that scoring title race now.
lol Kobe ain't winning that shit. The Thunder are making a very consorted effort to get Durant that scoring title. Did you see Westbrick pass up a wide open lay-up just to get the ball to Durant?

The moment Kobe walked into that telephone booth to put on his coaching attire that scoring title was all but long gone.

Nori Chan

lol Kobe ain't winning that shit. The Thunder are making a very consorted effort to get Durant that scoring title. Did you see Westbrick pass up a wide open lay-up just to get the ball to Durant?

The moment Kobe walked into that telephone booth to put on his coaching attire that scoring title was all but long gone.

kobe scoring 50 thursday

calling it

There is 1 scoring title Kobe cares about:

Tying Horry.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Metta WorldPeace ‏ @MettaWorldPeace

I just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk really was too much... Didn't even see James ..... Omg... Looks bad

lol

I just watched the replay again..... Oooo.. My celebration of the dunk really was too much... Didn't even see James ..... Omg... Looks bad

lol

Lawl at his Urkel "did I do that" schtick. What a fucking scumbag.

He's really a disgrace. Just man up. I swung my elbow, but my intent wasnt to hurt anybody. Im sorry.

Really that simple.

You were not fucking celebrating. You went to bow someones chest, because you saw a blue jersey in the corner of your eye. but you OD'd. PERIOD.

Grown ass man making millions cant man up.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi

lol
I really don't think he meant to clobber him in the head like that. I think he misjudged Harden's size or wasn't really paying attention and was going for an elbow to his upper body.

Doesn't matter though. It's not about the intent, it's about what transpired. He needs to be gone for that. I'd be pissed beyond belief if someone did that to Kobe and only got a single game suspension. I think 5 games out or missing the entire first round is enough. Depending on the severity of Harden's condition I don't think he should miss the rest of the season though...

Vire

Dude is an idiot.

Lakers are just full of winners aren't they?

Kobe raping girls, Bynum with the clothes line slam last year, and "World Peace" with this now.

I hope Harden is alright for the next game... Hate to see that happen.

Top Bottom