• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Dude is an idiot.

Lakers are just full of winners aren't they?

On the court where it matters (in rings), yep.

Can't say the same for your "KING".

Kobe raping girls, Bynum with the clothes line slam last year, and "World Peace" with this now.

How many years did Kobe get for these girls (plural) that you seem to be aware happened for sure?

I forget, what prison did he do his time in?

Vire

How many years did Kobe get for these girls (plural) that you seem to be aware happened for sure?

I forget, what prison did he do his time in?

Celebrities settling out of court?!

Well I never...

I can't believe someone would come to his defense for something like that.

Celebrities settling out of court?!

Well I never...

I can't believe someone would come to his defense for something like that.

People falsely accusing someone of a crime!?

Will I never...

Again, you and I weren't there. We only know, she dropped her criminal case and took a payoff.

In your book apparently, being accused = guilty.

Vire

People falsely accusing someone of a crime!?

Will I never...

Again, you and I weren't there. We only know, she dropped her criminal case and took a payoff.

In your book apparently, being accused = guilty.

Kobe himself admitted that she did not consent:

"After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

Secondly, even if she did give consent, he's still an adulterous cheating shitbag. Bynum is an immature brat and World Peace is insane. Glad you have quality players to cheer for.

How did you settle out of court on a criminal matter?

She dropped the civil suit? Duh?

SoulPlaya

more money than God

"After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

She dropped the civil suit? Duh?
Mama was talking about the criminal suit, and you said "settle out of court".

Look at your own quote, moron.

He's saying he understands how she could feel that way not that he admits she didn't consent.

Him saying what you are implying would look something like this:

"After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now agree that she did not consent to this encounter."

OddSpoon

Banned
I miss Lester Hudson. Even during the losses, he always made the Cavs an interesting team to watch with his "swag".

Kyrie yes, but all I see is future in him and I get pissed off because the kid needs talent around him.. badly.

Secondly, even if she did give consent, he's still an adulterous cheating shitbag. Bynum is an immature brat and World Peace is insane. Glad you have quality players to cheer for.

Just saw this edit.

Wade just threw a 'bow of his own, just recently. You morons threw a celebration BEFORE winning a title.

Prematurely celebrated a win in Game 2 (LOL), took shots at "haters" having to go back to their miserable lives, mocked Dirk for being sick, said he thinks that Olympic players should be paid.

Talked about winning at least 8 chips like it was no big deal.

Etc.

Vire

:lol Heat-age is pathetic. Still bringing up the rape case?

It's kinda a big deal. But no one remembers it and it just casually gets swept under the rug.

Guess all is forgiven when you win a few rings.

I was specifically calling out Ron Artest for being a god damn psychopath. But the rest of the Lakers fall right in line with him.

Just saw this edit.

Wade just threw a 'bow of his own, just recently. You morons threw a celebration BEFORE winning a title.

Prematurely celebrated a win in Game 2 (LOL), took shots at "haters" having to go back to their miserable lives, mocked Dirk for being sick, said he thinks that Olympic players should be paid.

Talked about winning at least 8 chips like it was no big deal.

Etc.

Are you seriously comparing a push to something like Artest did? C'mon.

Just admit that he's an idiot and move on.

It's kinda a big deal. But no one remembers it and it just casually gets swept under the rug.

No, all was forgiven when he was fucking aquitted.

Criminal cases aren't settled out of court. The case fell apart when she refused to testify but on her way out, she took a $5 million dollar payday.

That happened.

The alleged rape is just that to this day alleged.

Again, for you, accused = guilty.

exarkun

Hopefully this doesn't hurt future Magic player James Harden's career

lolol throw the max at him! Doooo it, cause thats all the Magic know how to do.

also, Rockets are definitely tanking. Only explanation. Marcus Morris is starting to get minutes, and McHale seems to hate him.

On Morris: I hate the way the rockets have handled him. I understand the fact that he needed to learn defense, but jesus Markieff is supposed to be the worse than Marcus. And Markieff is putting in meaningful minutes for the Suns. I really dont fucking get it other than the fact that Parsons/Buddinger is just so good a combination that they don't want Marcus to strain himself with the NBA.

What a waste of a pick.

LuchaShaq

Banned
There is 1 scoring title Kobe cares about:

Tying Horry.

If this were true Kobe would be averaging 18-20 shots a game and 22-25 points.

No, all was forgiven when he was fucking aquitted.

Criminal cases aren't settled out of court. The case fell apart when she refused to testify but on her way out, she took a $5 million dollar payday.

That happened.

The alleged rape is just that to this day alleged.

Again, for you, accused = guilty.

Best case scenario Kobe took advantage of a mentally ill woman but paid her off to make her stay quiet.

Worst case? ...yeah

Odds are somewhere in the middle but even best case is complete scumbag territory.

Emwitus

I was specifically calling out Ron Artest for being a god damn psychopath. But the rest of the Lakers fall right in line with him.

Are you seriously comparing a push to something like Artest did? C'mon.

Just admit that he's an idiot and move on.

I love kobe's reaction from that bynum hit on barea lol. But c'mon man, no need beat you're chest like you already won......oh wai.....

giri

cmon mama, whilst i'm not saying she wasn't partially to blame (she probably got all up in dat till the last second), he certainly went over the line.

And she got $5M for it.

Which for her is probably better than him being convicted and in jail and having to go through a civil suit all over again to boot.

Mind you, i don't doubt that this happens about once a week in the NBA, the others are just quicker to pay them off.

also, Rockets are definitely tanking. Only explanation. Marcus Morris is starting to get minutes, and McHale seems to hate him.

On Morris: I hate the way the rockets have handled him. I understand the fact that he needed to learn defense, but jesus Markieff is supposed to be the worse than Marcus. And Markieff is putting in meaningful minutes for the Suns. I really dont fucking get it other than the fact that Parsons/Buddinger is just so good a combination that they don't want Marcus to strain himself with the NBA.

What a waste of a pick.

Harden will absolutely get a max offer sheet, not sure what's so funny about that.

cmon mama, whilst i'm not saying she wasn't partially to blame (she probably got all up in dat till the last second), he certainly went over the line.

And she got $5M for it.

Which for her is probably better than him being convicted and in jail and having to go through a civil suit all over again to boot.

Mind you, i don't doubt that this happens about once a week in the NBA, the others are just quicker to pay them off.

My biggest problem with the Kate Faber allegations was that she was assured both--money AND convicting Bryant if it was indeed a strong case, see: Mike Tyson.

When she refused to testify (knowing it would seriously damage the DA's case) and took the pay off AND was out partying and whatnot not long afterwards, it added some doubt in my mind.

Is Kobe a POS for having an extra-martial affair? Absolutely.

Is he a rapist? According to the court of law, no. The problem is, the Justice system only works in some people's mind when things go their way. When it doesn't, it somehow fucking sucks.

giri

What a waste of a pick.

Uhhh Markieef was always meant to be the better morris.

I don't know how you got that the other way around.

My biggest problem with the Kate Faber allegations was that she was assured both--money AND convicting Bryant if it was indeed a strong case, see: Mike Tyson.

When she refused to testify (knowing it would seriously damage the DA's case) and took the pay off AND was out partying and whatnot not long afterwards, it added some doubt in my mind.

Is Kobe a POS for having an extra-martial affair? Absolutely.

Is he a rapist? According to the court of law, no. The problem is, the Justice system only works in some people's mind when things go their way. When it doesn't, it somehow fucking sucks.

Yeah, if she could prove it all she was guaranteed of a conviction, they might not have felt that confident, but the case was certainly hampering Bryant from a PR stance, and it did his marriage no favors. But cases don't always go the way people think they will.

As i said, i'm not convinced she wasn't in it JUST for the money. She probably was. Kobe fell for the trap though, and thought he'd get out of it not paying. She made sure he paid. And she made sure every player afterwards is quicker about paying his debts too. Well, the married ones anyway.

LuchaShaq

Banned
God I wish. Wish the Thunder got desperate for some reason and traded him straight up for Dwight.

Because thats the only way the Magic could get him.

Better than any other deal the Magic could get now.

At this point I'd rather have Bynum for the next 4-5 years since he has better post moves than guys at the ymca unlike dwight.

sj_popcorn.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Did YOU know

Thursday's early game on TNT is Knicks and Bobcats. Knicks and Bobcats.

THE FUCK

Bynum actually took responsibility, said, "I was playing terribly and he made the right decision (in sitting him)."

:)

Caron Butler down. Claims to be hurt. Not sure what happened. It ain't his knee or feet. Maybe wind knocked out of him?

Also, heat don't have their own problems. Wade and James Jones just did flagrants.

Remember when posey got suspended in the playoffs for a dirty ass takedown on hinrich? Probably not, since that was before 2010.

edit: Butler hit the camera. ouch.

You want this chucklefuck on your team?

I rather stick with Joel Anthony than get a piece of that head case.

yeah, I'm sure you'd turn down a Joel for Bynum trade. riiiiiiight

giri

God I wish. Wish the Thunder got desperate for some reason and traded him straight up for Dwight.

Because thats the only way the Magic could get him.

They'd be better off re-signing Harden, and trading YNB for Dwight.

That's a team i'd be more afraid of.

Dwight would also make up for Hardens not so brilliant defense (i don't think he's that bad really, but brooks does).

exarkun

Uhhh Markieef was always meant to be the better morris.

I don't know how you got that the other way around.

what? I know you dont watch college ball, but at Kansas Marcus was the big dog and Markieff was the one that people thought "hmmm, with his size he could do some things" but not what hes doing now. He was the big 12 player of the year giri...

but then again, the suns sucks. I hate their bubbly ways and general feel good Nash story! Damn you, you martian looking sonofabitch!

Vire

:)

Caron Butler down. Claims to be hurt. Not sure what happened. It ain't his knee or feet. Maybe wind knocked out of him?

Also, heat don't have their own problems. Wade and James Jones just did flagrants.

Remember when posey got suspended in the playoffs for a dirty ass takedown on hinrich? Probably not, since that was before 2010.

edit: Butler hit the camera. ouch.

yeah, I'm sure you'd turn down a Joel for Bynum trade. riiiiiiight

Wait you have to dig back to 2006 to find a cheap shot hip check. Of course things are going to happen on every team throughout the course of their history. Alonzo did much worse to the Knicks in the 90's anyway.

I'm not talking about any of the past Laker teams. I'm talking about the Lakers right now.

Wait you have to dig back to 2006 to find a cheap shot hip check. Of course things are going to happen on every team throughout the course of their history.

I'm not talking about past Laker teams. I'm talking about the Lakers right now.

And Wade just delivered a cheap shot to Rip the other night. And Jones did so on Noah and got ejected.

So stop trying to act like your team is all high and mighty.

Top Bottom