• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What do you guys mean "you, too Reggie?!" He's always been one of the biggest floppers in the league.

Cloudy

Banned
Crazy how the Clippers are such an unlikeable team. I wouldn't say anyone on the team is a "bad" guy (even K-Mart). They are just such flopping bitches lol

The M.O.B

LMAOOO

Clipper commentators "Since when did it become OK to just shove guys that are going up for a layup"

*Replay promptly shows eric gordon with his hands up and CP3 falling on his own"

:/

All I was able to see were a bunch of Clipper flops. Amazing.

Oh well. Hopefully Atl or Knicks beat them. At least Lakers will know in advance.

Jeff-DSA

The only person defending Mike Smith is Adam.

I have to think it's ironic defending at this point. The dude is indefensible.

How are OKC fans feeling about the team going into the playoffs? They seem to be going into a bit of a slump and Dumbrook had an all time dumb game today. I doubt they're a first round exit team, but an experienced team could exploit their issues.

abuC

I don't think I've ever seen a team flop and act as much as the Clippers, it makes them completely unlikable. I hope they end up having to play the Grizz for that first round exit.

The M.O.B

flopcityevans2npcmm.gif

linsivvi

Start an all flop team.. I can think of two at the moment

Fish
Vlade

lol

Fisher flops to sell charges and Vlade is the grand father of NBA flopping but has long since been out-classed.

CP3 and Griffin made flopping an art form. That's just no comparison.

Vlade can't do this:

cpflop.gif

Flash

Fisher flops to sell charges and Vlade is the grand father of NBA flopping but has long since been out-classed.

CP3 and Griffin made flopping an art form. That's just no comparison.

Vlade can't do this:

cpflop.gif

lol thats gotta be one of the most shameful things i've ever seen

what would happen if CP3 got hit with an elbow from Ron? Would he just explode?

thing is, I bet the guy is tough as nails. But he's just taking advantage of rules lol and the fact that NBA allows this shit to happen.

Top Bottom