• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

linsivvi

lol thats gotta be one of the most shameful things i've ever seen

thing is, I bet the guy is tough as nails. But he's just taking advantage of rules lol and the fact that NBA allows this shit to happen.

There's more:

YY6bP.gif

CP3Flop.gif

Flop City's no joke.

BobLoblaw

Banned
Thx.

But doesn't count...Its current players...I'm talking all time

Vlade has to be on all time 1st team
Divac was bad, but he can't really compete with how things are these days. Ten years ago, Divac was a flopping legend, but today there's far more shameful instances of it, and CP3 is the ring leader. He's so bad, it's rubbed off on his teammates.

pilonv1

https://twitter.com/#!/RaberLA

Monty Williams referring to Clippers "It's hard to play against all the flopping and nonsense that goes on with that team.”

Williams: "Who is the common denominator with all this fluff going on around the league? Blake Griffin. " (cont.)

"We don't dunk, we don't stare at people, we play the game the same way every night. … But all the extra stuff, we've never been about that”

shots fired (only blanks of course)

Jonm1010

Banned
Oh wow hahahaha. Monty spitting some hotfire.

I like that.

If he was in a big market he'd probably be a regular feature on sportscenter with all the shit he says when he gets frustrated.

Though sometimes I think it's to his detriment, though this one is dead on and completely welcome..........though I'm still glad we lost.

If he was in a big market he'd probably be a regular feature on sportscenter with all the shit he says when he gets frustrated.

Though sometimes I think it's to his detriment, though this one is dead on and completely welcome..........though I'm still glad we lost.

You know damn well that Stern is giving you the 1st pick.

His gift to new ownership.

thankfully, there's an independent agency in the room to watch the lottery to make sure it's on the up & up.

Besides, he doesn't want NOH to get it; would look shady to other people.

New Jersey gonna get it. Deron stays. Charlotte gets 2 and NOH gets 3.

BOOKMARK THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

Btw, how many people in here actually think it's rigged?

I used to until I realized that all of the owners would have to be in on it, as every team has a rep. Also, you can make a up a story for any team that wins the lottery to explain the rigging

conspiracy theories ftl

pilonv1

thankfully, there's an independent agency in the room to watch the lottery to make sure it's on the up & up.

Besides, he doesn't want NOH to get it; would look shady to other people.

New Jersey gonna get it. Deron stays. Charlotte gets 2 and NOH gets 3.

BOOKMARK THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

Hornets #1, Cavs/Nets #2, Bobcats #3.

Jeff-DSA

One thing that hasnt been talked about... how bad did the Rockets choke to get out of the playoffs?

Tracy McGrady came to the locker room for a pep talk when there was 7 games to go and told them, "you need to treat the remaining games like it's the first round of the playoffs."

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
danielorton21
Gotta apologize to the fans and my teammates. Ive failed in everything that was asked of me the past two games Im extremely sorry. Love yall

Stan probably made the poor guy cry.

If Mike Brown goes to his bench here. he's an idiot. Let's make it respectable at least

Can't believe I missed this gem. Mike Brown sticking with the bench the entire 4th and OTs is what saved them.

Konex's powers are beyond comprehension. For a while I thought it was a statistical oddity, but at this point I have to reject science is favor of a higher explanation.

Shadow780

Can't believe I missed this gem. Mike Brown sticking with the bench the entire 4th and OTs is what saved them.

Konex's powers are beyond comprehension. For a while I thought it was a statistical oddity, but at this point I have to reject science is favor of a higher explanation.

Never doubt Konex, ever.

exarkun

Tracy McGrady came to the locker room for a pep talk when there was 7 games to go and told them, "you need to treat the remaining games like it's the first round of the playoffs."

glad to see you aren't soft on us, jeff. but seriously, karl malone.

Second, I lol'd at that shit. Not my problem anymore (T-mac, not the rox)

did anyone ever imagine they'd hear the words "magnificent quarter" and "most rebounds in a game dominated by big guys on both sides of the floor" when talking about Jordan Hill? Am I the only one that went a little crazy at his shit today?

Top Bottom