• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Gonna be a great game regardless of who wins, hopefully the officiating is comparable to the Orlando game (which was almost perfect). It'd be a real shame if officials have anything to do with the outcome of this game.

->first post as a member of jazz-age
->makes a preemptive jab at the officials

you'll fit right in :)

Jeff-DSA

Are Howard and Bell really going to play? I hope not.

The only way the Jazz lose this game is if they don't defend the three pointer and do a decent job on the pick and roll. We should be able to wreck Phoenix in the paint and we should dominate the rebounds. I guess we could just have a cold shooting night, but we rarely do that at home.

Why? 2 home games worth of money >>>>> 14th pick in the draft vs. 16th or wtvr.

Ebanks dropped a dumbbell on his left hand today, hurt 2 fingers, bu probable against Sac. No Barnes vs Sac.

Please lose Clips. make it easy.

If Clips win, Kobe won't allow the loss. He will will himself to the win

3573164700b.jpg

Are Howard and Bell really going to play? I hope not.

The only way the Jazz lose this game is if they don't defend the three pointer and do a decent job on the pick and roll. We should be able to wreck Phoenix in the paint and we should dominate the rebounds. I guess we could just have a cold shooting night, but we rarely do that at home.

Ever minute that Howard is on the court, G TYME can't occur.

giri

This should be an easy win for the suns. All we have to do is let the utah bigs defeat themselves and their inept back court stuff up on their own account.

If Blake gets the startin job this Thursday I'm gonna choke a bitch

if the game is meaningless, why not let Ramon rest?

I want to see:

Blake-Morris
Kobe-Glock
Ebanks-Eyenga
McBobs-Murphy
Hill-Murphy

Kobe cuz it will be the last game in Sac so he should play 15 min for a nice sendoff to the cow tippers.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
if the game is meaningless, why not let Ramon rest?

I want to see:

Blake-Morris
Kobe-Glock
Ebanks-Eyenga
McBobs-Murphy
Hill-Murphy

Kobe cuz it will be the last game in Sac so he should play 15 min for a nice sendoff to the cow tippers.
Umm.. no. Fuck that noise.

if Kobe plays in that game for even a minute and rolls an ankle I'm coming for you.

Mothman91

I'm guessing Landry, Stat, Melo, JR, and Baron are the "cool" guys on the team while everyone else is wack? Looks like they told them to stay the fuck home.

I'm guessing Landry, Stat, Melo, JR, and Baron are the "cool" guys on the team while everyone else is wack? Looks like they told them to stay the fuck home.

toney D is there too. surprised not seeing tyson there since hes obsessed with fashion himself but im sure he would rather rest then go out and chill with the kardashians

Top Bottom