• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Tom Penny

Haha, just listing every person who is out.

The Heat clearly give no fucks about this game.

Not giving a fuck is rolling out Bradley, Stiemsma, Pavlovic, Dooling and Bass against ATL when the game meant home court in the 1st round against ATL...

KingGondo

Banned
Who says the Lakers are getting that far?
Yeah, I really hope we get Denver. Dallas is much tougher IMO, and they still have playoff juju over both OKC and the Lakers.

OKC plays Denver on Wednesday, too. The rare meaningful regular season finale for a team locked into their playoff spot.

Yeah, I really hope we get Denver. Dallas is much tougher IMO, and they still have playoff juju over both OKC and the Lakers.

OKC plays Denver on Wednesday, too. The rare meaningful regular season finale for a team locked into their playoff spot.

Denver gives okc a harder time. Remember this isn't the same Dallas at all.

exarkun

sometimes i wonder if you watch other western conference games. If you watch the Mavs, they struggle with dirk off the floor, and if Wince or Wright aren't playing well then its a moot night. Unless the three is falling, Kidd won't score and Jet will keep shooting.

denver on the other hand, plays fast and loose the last few games and Afflalo has been laying it down for about a month, maybe a month a half. Gallo is back and Faried/Mcgee are both playing efficient minutes.

Honestly, I think its the opposite. With Tyson gone, the center of the paint is open and all of your slashers and Ibaka can get their fucks on. Denver can run with you guys, play D, and Westbrook v. Lawson is gonna be so, so exciting.

Vire

Shameball classic in the making: 33% Shooting vs 0% Shooting!

Also, 7 Games for MWP. I said 5, wasn't too far off.

Canuck76

Banned
sometimes i wonder if you watch other western conference games. If you watch the Mavs, they struggle with dirk off the floor, and if Wince or Wright aren't playing well then its a moot night. Unless the three is falling, Kidd won't score and Jet will keep shooting.

denver on the other hand, plays fast and loose the last few games and Afflalo has been laying it down for about a month, maybe a month a half. Gallo is back and Faried/Mcgee are both playing efficient minutes.

Honestly, I think its the opposite. With Tyson gone, the center of the paint is open and all of your slashers and Ibaka can get their fucks on. Denver can run with you guys, play D, and Westbrook v. Lawson is gonna be so, so exciting.

I think is all true, but at the end of the day Dirk can really bring it. Honestly, no one on OKC (or most teams) can defend that guy and he can and will blow up for 48 or some crap to win a game.

Also isn't the mavs bench somewhat decent? Beaubois, Mahimi, you got some young guys that can score where as if you can shut down Harden OKC's bench is crappy.

Vire

I don't care if you are a Celtic or Heat fan, if you are currently watching the game, I strongly recommend you turn it off and do something productive with your life.

:(

This was supposed to be my relaxing time! Oh well, hopefully the Suns/Jazz game will be a bit more competitive.

Nori Chan

if the game is meaningless, why not let Ramon rest?

I want to see:

Blake-Morris
Kobe-Glock
Ebanks-Eyenga
McBobs-Murphy
Hill-Murphy

Kobe cuz it will be the last game in Sac so he should play 15 min for a nice sendoff to the cow tippers.

um i meant blake for SG and kobe moving to sf cause of ebanks injury

Vire

I wish Chuck was commentating on this game. He would be clowning on them the entire time. It's like watching the Atlanta Hawks...

Top Bottom