• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Vire

Just for a laugh

Most points in 1st half

107 by the Phoenix Suns vs. the Denver Nuggets on November 10, 1990 !!!!

34-28 Heat Celtics

Fewest points, both teams, game
119-Milwaukee (57) vs. Boston (62), at Providence, February 27, 1955

Let's do this.

4f95ccd4d2fca.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Sub-WNBA level ball being played in the Gahhhden tonight.

These dudes are justifying ridiculous superstar contracts.

jjasper

Yeah, the last one I saw from him included, "and that's why Russell Westbrook will never win a title."

I kinda tuned out then.

Westbrook makes boneheaded plays sometimes, we get it.

1. It is more than sometimes.
2. It is more than just making shitty plays. He does shit like where he got on to Sefolosha for not taking a contested 3 on the run out all the time.

Edit: Thanks Hawks.

Yeah, the last one I saw from him included, "and that's why Russell Westbrook will never win a title."

I kinda tuned out then.

Coach Nick knows his shit. He does say dumb stuff from time to ttime (Lin and Barea can be the next Steve Nash!) but he's pretty much on with the WB analysis. Dumb plays are magnified come playoff time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I kinda tuned out then.

Sometimes?

He's been the same dumbass since FIBA. He's arguably got even more dense since then.

thekad

Banned

I kinda tuned out then.

Tyreke Evans/Sefolosha/Durant/Ibaka/Perkins with Harden & Collison off the bench. How much worse are the Thunder - if at all?

There would even be plenty of people proclaiming Evans as the best PG in the league.

Westbrick is too dumb to be a great player.

Norris Cole somehow has a lower PER than Duhon

I'm not sure how that's possible

Coach Nick knows his shit. He does say dumb stuff from time to ttime (Lin and Barea can be the next Steve Nash!) but he's pretty much on with the WB analysis. Dumb plays are magnified come playoff time.

He gets caught up in player hype but I don't see how anyone can argue against his breakdowns, it's video evidence.

Top Bottom