• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

So Dallas gets OKC..... Well, I feel as they have a better shot against them then the Lakers, but I'm scared of KD. I wonder if Jkidd can guard him some this year?

Hour long Kobe interview on ESPN

Part 1: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=7855729
Part 2: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=7855760

Some gems:

ESPN: "Kobe, is LeBron an alpha or a beta personality?"
KB: "He is such a nice guy."

Kobe said he had picked out a picture for his Twitter account b4 he decided to shut it down. It was a Black Mamba eating the Twitter bird.

Kobe if Olympic players should get paid: "Probably, but it ain't going to stop me from playing if we don't"

Kobe on playing in the Olympics this summer: "I'm excited!"

Kobe if he still talks to Phil Jackson: "Absolutely. Funny thing is that I never read his books when he was coaching. Now I do."

Kobe on retirement: "When the drive goes away, I think that will be time to hang them up"

Kobe if LeBron will ever win a ring: "Idk. Hopefully not while I'm still playing. I want to win them."

Kobe on who he would draft if he had to pick someone to play with "LeBron James. He's a passer. I'm a gunner. It goes hand in hand."

I will shed a tear when this man hangs them up. I love the fact that he talks about LBJ like that and refers to Wade as a "young kid" (in other interviews) when he's only like 4-5 years younger lol

Knicks have a better shot vs Miami, imo. Tyson can take Bosh out. Wade is hurt and they got SHUMPSDAGOD. They're a bad 3 point defense team.

Knicks should want to win!

Ohwiseone

I'm not that worried, but OKC's play has been utterly uninspiring lately. Even so, we should get to the WCF if the Mavs and Lakers are our matchups.

I am hoping that is just from being bored with the regular season, Hell I think the fans tonight were bored and want Playoffs to start.

I do too, I just hope we will play like we did in late march/early April come saturday or sunday.

pop.gif

KingGondo

Banned
I am hoping that is just from being bored with the regular season, Hell I think the fans tonight were bored and want Playoffs to start.

I do too, I just hope we will play like we did in late march/early April come saturday or sunday.
They have it in them.

My only wishes for the playoffs are:

Fewer turnovers
An in-control YNB
Good bench production
Cloudy said:
Clipps are going to be the 5th seed. Unreal...
Memphis was gonna win that series anyways.

Fucking Woodson.

If you are going to tank, you have to tank the right way. You can't half-tank or then tank and change you mind later.

Look at what the Bobcats are doing, they have no pride as basketball players. Dumb as bricks. Coach needs Pepto Bismol and a illegal right hand to take down his most mutinous player. No intensity, they go out there self-lubed and drawers down ready to take it in the pooper.

That's what you needed to drill into these players, Woodson.

THAT'S how it's done.

As awesome as that would be, I've never seen a FF league with punting.

Would be cool if he posts in the NFL thread, but he'd probably have to hold his tongue a lot about opinions.
Have you read his twitter page? He talks shit about players all the time.

Although you're probably right he won't post in the OT, that would be weird as hell

Patty still trying to get a spot in our playoff rotation.

Hes so good that he might just get it too. Tony+Patty PG combo will tire the opposing guards really quickly....they have so much footspeed.

Top Bottom