• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Fox318

c40c13708e2611e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

HXBkB.jpg

Rip, yes. Rose, however, seemed like he was just trying to get his feet under him.

Alright rips been pretty good so Im not too worried about him. I wonder how long tibs will play them tomorrow...

The funny thing is that is saying much(not that I personally agree or disagree) as almost everyone on the team is a very good passer.
Noah is way better than him, he's definitely BDFing it up there.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Alright rips been pretty good so Im not too worried about him. I wonder how long tibs will play them tomorrow...

Noah is way better than him, he's definitely BDFing it up there.
The unfortunate thing is that it looks like Rose still has a good ways to go before getting his rhythm back. Though, I still say that Deng is the biggest concern on the team.

And I'm being serious, Boozer is the best passer on the team. He sets up the guards really well all the time.

The funny thing is that is saying much(not that I personally agree or disagree) as almost everyone on the team is a very good passer.
Well, almost everyone. lol

Alrix

Can't tell if this is a troll or not.

You mean to tell me the Heat are only going to beat the Knicks twice? Are you out of your god damn mind?

Lol calm down tiger. Of course I wasn't being serious. It's gonna be an exciting series with the potential to get wild, but I'm not gonna just make predictions like that.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...s-face-chicago-bulls-first-round-nba-playoffs

INDIANAPOLIS -- Philadelphia 76ers guard Evan Turner wants to face the Chicago Bulls in a first-round series.

The second-year swingman made that clear while discussing the potential first-round series between the Sixers and Bulls. When asked what it would mean to face the Bulls, the Chicago native told the Delaware County Times, "It means we're dodging the tougher team. That's what I think."

Heading into the final day of the regular season Thursday, the Sixers are on track to face the Bulls in the Eastern Conference quarterfinals. That's a matchup that Turner is looking forward to.

"I think we'll be able to compete well against Chicago," Turner told the Times, "and have an opportunity to win the series."

lol, not only is he going to piss off the Bulls on so many levels, he's also admitting his team will get bounced by the heat in 3

linsivvi

The Mavericks need to win tomorrow, the Nuggets need to lose.

Give us a chance for revenge.

38 against the Knicks with no Artest looks doable. I'm just irritated he was so passive in the Spurs game. I bet on him to win the scoring title back in January :(

If Mike Brown let him play heavy minutes and gun for the scoring title, then the Lakers deserve to get swept in the first round.

aznpxdd

Definitely Knicks vs. Heat. Damn, if only Lin didn't get hurt, the series would be even more hyped.

Least...probably Philly vs. Bulls for me.

Top Bottom