• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

if that's really what the Nets logo looks like, remember all those pre-made logos for teamup crews in 2k10 and 2k11?

lol. exactly that

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's too busy stopping the Iranian Nuclear Weapons Project.
08_moly_boozer_bio_300.jpg

He's an American Hero!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
See, I started to say that series but I think that at least the Pacers will be entertaining to watch.

Psycho T, Admunsen and Vogel will be magical to watch.

There is nothing magical about that Basketbrawl/Fuckball mashup that Vogel churns out every night.

Its fucking hideous. Like Klay.

Mxrz

So Magic still get the Pacers in round 1. Just minus half the team. But its okay. In the closing moments of game one, Dwight is going to rip off his suit, and run onto the floor, and continue to get ignored while everyone chucks 3s

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So Magic still get the Pacers in round 1. Just minus half the team. But its okay. In the closing moments of game one, Dwight is going to rip off his suit, and run onto the floor, and continue to get ignored while everyone chucks 3s

As long as Big Baby is healthy we got a shot.

JoshuaBRobbins
Expect the Magic to rest as many players as possible Thursday night in Memphis against the Grizzlies.

Starting lineup will be something like

Ish
Masked Mamba (Hedo)
Liggins
Harper
Orton

Magic win by 25.

Evan Turner wants Bulls matchup

When asked why the comments didn't bother him, Noah took the "one game at a time approach" that Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau always preaches.

"Why doesn't it bother me?" Noah said. "At the end of the day you've got to go out there and play the game, so we're only worried about us right now and we'll worry about Evan Turner when we need to worry about Evan Turner, if ... God willing.

Emo Turner incoming

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Who do you guys think is a bigger American hero? George Washington or Carlos Boozer?

Yeah, Washington led the colonies in the Revolutionary War, but Boozer carried us to a gold medal. I'm honestly leaning towards Boozer.

Who do you guys think is a bigger American hero? George Washington or Carlos Boozer?

Yeah, Washington led the colonies in the Revolutionary War, but Boozer carried us to a gold medal. I'm honestly leaning towards Boozer.

If we're going to compare Boozer to historical figures maybe we should start at Benedict Arnold and work from there.

Top Bottom