• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Vire

Should've just said "I agree with ESPN."

Didn't even look. After someone said that some people picked Shawn Marion for DPOY I didn't bother...

I'm surprised they all didn't pick Lin for Most Improved given the fact that ESPN propagated that insanity.

Man this last week has been so boring, we need the playoffs already. Lebatard has a term, the coward wagon, for Heat fans that don't want the Knicks in the first round, I'm on the wagon. Of course I think we will beat them but you know path of least resistance. Well it would make for much better TV though.

Didn't even look. After someone said that some people picked Shawn Marion for DPOY I didn't bother...

I'm surprised they all didn't pick Lin for Most Improved given the fact that ESPN propagated that insanity.

I'm pretty sure that if Lin didn't get injured, he would've been.

Duki

Banned
da fuq, id much rather play chicago than the heat

heat would murder the knicks in like 5 or something

also lol at coward kobe conceding the scoring title, the fuck did you shoot your team out of games all year for if youre gonna pus out now. if you plan to sacrifice stats for your teams sake, dont do it in the last fucking game of the year only.

I didn't mean so much that one. If you look on the page they have links to the others. LBJ finished second in DPOY over Howard for instance lol.
Results: Kyrie Irving, Cavaliers (29 votes); Ricky Rubio, Timberwolves (1).

Looks to see who cast the lone vote for Rubio ...

Alfredo Berrios
ESPN Deportes

Of course!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man this last week has been so boring, we need the playoffs already. Lebatard has a term, the coward wagon, for Heat fans that don't want the Knicks in the first round, I'm on the wagon. Of course I think we will beat them but you know path of least resistance. Well it would make for much better TV though.

Being scared of the Knicks should like automatically disqualify you from winning a title. I hope the players on the Heat have a better psyche than the fans but I doubt it. Lebron's probably quivering in fear right now.

also lol at coward kobe conceding the scoring title, the fuck did you shoot your team out of games all year for if youre gonna pus out now. if you plan to sacrifice stats for your teams sake, dont do it in the last fucking game of the year only.

Like The Bulls won't do the same?

giri

Knicks also have a surprisngly decent record against chicago.

and just about all the games were very close. Came down to a shot or two.

Duki

Banned
nah we'd take two off them imo

playoff bulls are a bigger joke than lebron cavs imo, just have tyson swat drose a couple of times so he starts bitching about how much he gets fouled like a little girl

there goes their entire offense

Knicks also have a surprisngly decent record against chicago.

and just about all the games were very close. Came down to a shot or two.

mhm

plus i mean the heat were visibly bored of the regular season like three months ago. im p sure theyre just going to turn it right on and fuck everyone up until the finals

Vire

Being scared of the Knicks should like automatically disqualify you from winning a title. I hope the players on the Heat have a better psyche than the fans but I doubt it. Lebron's probably quivering in fear right now.

Nah, the Heat have already said as much as wanting the Knicks because of the history between these two teams.

Some additional quotes from earlier:

Lebron: “Because of the outcome of last year. I’ve been preparing ever since the summer. Those two weeks I took off after the season last year when we lost. I’ve been preparing from that moment on to get back to this point in the postseason. So I’m looking forward to it.''

Dwyane Wade said Heat players need to: “take a minute back and go back to that dark place’’ when they lost Finals last June. He said players need to know “how we felt and understand what we’re shooting for’’ in regards to this season’s playoffs. He said that regarding last year, “Obviously, we got to feel that pain a little bit to remember.’’

I really think they are going to go out there with a take no prisoners approach. No laughing, no smiling - just straight basketball till the job is done.

giri

playoff bulls are a bigger joke than lebron cavs imo, just have tyson swat drose a couple of times so he starts bitching about how much he gets fouled like a little girl

mhm

plus i mean the heat were visibly bored of the regular season like three months ago. im p sure theyre just going to turn it right on and fuck everyone up until the finals

I don't know about that last part. But i think they have an easier time beating the bulls this year with how unsettled the chicago roster is.

You are truly underestimating The Bulls. They'll out rebound us and out hustle us all series long. The Bulls make their opponents play that ugly basketball. The Heat can't guard the three, their front line isn't that good, their bench isn't that good, and they've been more inconsistent. Not turning the ball over is key when playing Miami.

haha

so salty over drawing the Heat in the first round.

don't worry, I'm sure you won't get swept again in the first round this time.

maybe

Canuck76

Banned
Were talking about the knicks doe. How many games over .500 are they? Who's PG? I think Melo would have to play Dirk like ball for that to happen

Duki

Banned
haha

so salty over drawing the Heat in the first round.

don't worry, I'm sure you won't get swept again in the first round this time.

maybe

very

the only thing im hopeful about is that if any team was going to lose to the bobcats today, it would be da knicks

come on kitties

play for pride

Jazz will trade with the Knicks...

we'll play Miami, you play San Antonio.

566697699.png

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
How the hell is Irving ROY? I don't think he did anything exceptional all season but get injured. Isiah Thomas has been playing better than him.

As for getting out of the first round, I feel confident about a 5 game series with Utah. Might sweep the Clipps if they make it. Grizz are not a problem either. Parker and Duncan won't let them get by this year.

I really feel like the Nuggs and Mavs could win their series IF they stay in their current positions. I don't even know why OKC tried to beat Denver last night.

Mike Trudell
Bynum & Gasol will rest tonight along with Kobe, while Barnes (ankle) isn't on the trip & MWP is suspended.

Mike Brown isn't completely brain-dead!

I don't mind Ramon playing. They need to fill out the roster and he's young. Hopefully, not many minutes.

The big 3 will have a full week off before playoffs. Thank you, schedule.

7jTLs.jpg

:(

C'mon Philly. Win tonight so Knicks get the Bulls. Knicks can out-tank the Bobcats, I'm sure of it!

Lou Williams was already talking about matching up with the Bulls.

Give it a rest, mang.

I don't mind Ramon playing. They need to fill out the roster and he's young. Hopefully, not many minutes.

But his shoulder is fucked up. More fucked than I think we know...

He needs rest too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't understand why Knicks fans want to avoid the Heat so much. I admit that they could beat the Bulls, but they'll have to face the Heat eventually in these playoffs. Might as well get it over with.

Duki

Banned
I don't understand why Knicks fans want to avoid the Heat so much. I admit that they could beat the Bulls, but they'll have to face the Heat eventually in these playoffs. Might as well get it over with.

you act like knicks bulls isnt as much of a 90s thing as knicks heat doe

but i mean why wouldnt you want to avoid the team you know you cant beat

illogical imo

Everyone wants their team to go as far as possible in the playoffs. Knicksage wants to at least see 5 games this year.

Knicks are good enough to be a 4 seed, they'll really catch either team off guard for a 7 or 8 seed. An upset is unlikely but it wouldn't be as shocking as the GS/Mavs series.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Yeah might as well lose to the Heat in Round 1, instead of doing it two or three into the playoffs. Same difference, right?

That makes a ton of sense.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No Melo, Amare, Baron or Tyson tonight vs Trashcats

THIS IS OUR SUPERBOWL

THIS TIME FOR SURE

h3ro

Just a heads up for Knicks-age not watching the NFL draft, knicks will be on MY9 tonight as the Rangers Game 7 telecast will be on MSG.

JR is gonna go SWAY tonight.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I don't know why I'm so hyped for tonights game but I am. I mean, It's seriously going to be a train wreck of epic proportions.

Oh right, that's why.

Top Bottom