• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

LuchaShaq

Banned
He was super clutch that one time against the Pistons
before he got unclutchly swept in the Finals.

That Spurs series was him and his team getting fucking worked over. That's what happens when your 2nd/3rd/4th best players are Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic, and Daniel Gibson fucking hilarious.

Wasn't every game 10+ points except for game 4?

His team beat the lakers, Heat and Bulls in that order. What did love's team do lately?

Love was the first player in NBA history average like 30 and 15 with 50/40/80 splits or something like that for a month.

Not sure if that's it, but I read something like that recently.

His team beat the lakers, Heat and Bulls in that order. What did love's team do lately?

Loves starting C, PG, and backup PG have all gone down with injuries. He averaged 31 and 14 for the month on 50% Fg% and 45% 3's

Can't do much when your whole team is dead. Imagine how the thunder would do w/ WB and harden injured

Emwitus

Durant deserved the award for his play in the whole of march. It's that simple. Otherwise DMC from sac would be earning every single award or mvp.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Durant deserved the award for his play in the whole of march. It's that simple. Otherwise DMC from sac would be earning every single award or mvp.

its okay to say you missed out on hot love action bro

giri

Loves starting C, PG, and backup PG have all gone down with injuries. He averaged 31 and 14 for the month on 50% Fg% and 45% 3's

Can't do much when your whole team is dead. Imagine how the thunder would do w/ WB and harden injured

If it was just YNB that was injured, remarkably well probably.

DMC's 16-11 on bad efficiency with awful defense doesn't really support winning Player of the Month most times. Durant has two star teammates.

giri

DMC's 16-11 on bad efficiency with awful defense doesn't really support winning Player of the Month most times. Durant has two star teammates.

.447 isn't bad efficiency. It's just low for a Big.

And wasn't he more like 19 & 10.5 for march?

I'm not saying he deserved POTM though. Far from it, there were some great performances.

I'm so glad the Clippers don't have to play the Spurs again in the regular season. Conversely, it still kills me that they lost that home game. Freakin Gomes...

LuchaShaq

Banned
As usual when he goes past just stats Hollinger is the best/smartest nba analyst by miles.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/PERDiem-120404/nba-winner-mvp-race-far

Cliffs?

- Lebron could go 0-999999 in the playoffs and it shouldn't affect a regular season award. There is a finals mvp for a reason.

- Hating Lebron/decision just like he does isn't a legit reason to screw him on awards.

- The award is for performance not the best story/nicest guy.

- National TV games only count for more because of ignorant voters/fans who don't watch enough games to know wtf they are talking about.

- Lebron is one of the best defenders in the NBA so even if he wasn't more efficient than the other candidates you'd have to ignore D to not choose him at this point in time.

As usual when he goes past just stats Hollinger is the best/smartest nba analyst by miles.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/PERDiem-120404/nba-winner-mvp-race-far

Cliffs?

- Lebron could go 0-999999 in the playoffs and it shouldn't affect a regular season award. There is a finals mvp for a reason.

- Hating Lebron/decision just like he does isn't a legit reason to screw him on awards.

- The award is for performance not the best story/nicest guy.

- National TV games only count for more because of ignorant voters/fans who don't watch enough games to know wtf they are talking about.

- Lebron is one of the best defenders in the NBA so even if he wasn't more efficient than the other candidates you'd have to ignore D to not choose him at this point in time.

MVP to me isn't best stats. Lebron win the best cumulative stats award so far. But he plays with Wade and Bosh (isn't Wade second in PER?). And their team has underachieved, again. And plays in a weaker conference. Some of their shit teams are so fucking shitty.

To only look at stats and to completely ignore story isn't right, either. I agree The Decision shouldn't partake in it anymore and neither should likability.

Emwitus

Five threes a game even at a very good percentage will bring down your overall fg% even if they are good quality shots. Don't be ridiculous.

Where is Sunhi with dat gif woooo

He was talking about player efficiency. I gave him a stat on efficiency. Never mentioned any of those bloody 3's.

untitled-371aic.gif

Top Bottom