• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

lakers won tonight but in the process pau lost his manhood.

damn at those dunks by blake

pau-gasol-gif.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck John Ireland!

Besides apeing Chicky Baby's lines, this POS screams like a fucking moron when Kobe does things that a veteran of watching the Lakers shouldn't be that impressed by.

His calls in last night and tonight's games when Kobe made the go ahead shots were fucking cringe-worthy.

Only reason I even hear that fucker is because I listen to Lakers Line (love Coach Miller).

Zep

Banned
http://www.csnphilly.com/basketball...-cant-guard-anybody?blockID=683066&feedID=704
Sports Illustrated said:
In an interview in this week's Sports Illustrated, Sixers forward Andre Iguodala offered comments sure to rub some fans, and possibly even teammates, the wrong way.

Rather than exhibit the flash of some of what Iguodala calls, according to the article, the NBA's "attention whores," the forward often focuses on rebounding and defense, and wonders why one of his own teammates won't do the same.

"It makes no sense to me why so many good scorers can't defend," Iguodala told SI. "Like Lou Williams. He's one of the toughest guys to guard in the league, but he can't guard anybody. I don't get that."

As for his relationship with the Sixers' faithful, the oft-criticized Iguodala painted a colorful picture of fandom in Philadelphia.

"In Philly, it's not about who you are, it's about what you do for us," Iguodala said. "You could be the worst person in the world, but if you score a lot of points or win a championship, you can murder somebody."

Lou Will diss record, coming after the 1st round. Maybe he'll talk about why Iguodala still can't attack the rim 8 years into his career.

Besides apeing Chicky Baby's lines, this POS screams like a fucking moron when Kobe does things that a veteran of watching the Lakers shouldn't be that impressed by.

His calls in last night and tonight's games when Kobe made the go ahead shots were fucking cringe-worthy.

Only reason I even hear that fucker is because I listen to Lakers Line (love Coach Miller).

I miss Spiro already

I heard him a bit during NBA TVs coverage of a Knicks game this past week and was pretty mad about it. They should have kept him. Sigh.

Is luke walton even playing? They should just ask him to do it for the radio.

I listened to a lot of radio games during Linsanity and yeah, it was like going to see your ex girlfriend hanging with her new friends...without you.

Cloudy

Banned
What the hell is wrong with Mike Brown?

There was a stretch this year when Goudelock was the 4th best player on the team yet he hasn't played meaningful minutes in almost a month. All the while Kobe is logging heavy minutes and we have Steve Blake playing backup SG

Puddles

Banned
What's also weird is that there was a considerable stretch of games early in the season where Blake looked like a pretty competent guard. Not good by any means, but serviceable. I believe the consensus was that if we could just play Blake and Glock the entire game, we'd be okay.

Now Blake is as bad as Fisher was or worse. How the hell did that happen?

There was a stretch this year when Goudelock was the 4th best player on the team yet he hasn't played meaningful minutes in almost a month. All the while Kobe is logging heavy minutes and we have Steve Blake playing backup SG

I heard on the radio the other day that he was interviewed and Brown basically said Glock did well and was prepared but to not expect to see him again this season.

I don't get it at all.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out what Brown sees in Blake defending 2 guards. Every single on shits on him. Dude isn't passable defending points, how the fuck is he gonna survive against 2s?

He's killing his confidence by doing this.

On the plus side: No Muprhy, only McBobs. Ramon played without Kobe a bunch (and got 38 min!) and Kobe has been like around 36 the last few games.

baby steps?

What's also weird is that there was a considerable stretch of games early in the season where Blake looked like a pretty competent guard. Not good by any means, but serviceable. I believe the consensus was that if we could just play Blake and Glock the entire game, we'd be okay.

Now Blake is as bad as Fisher was or worse. How the hell did that happen?

Like I said, Brown killed his confidence.

First he made him the starter without committing to him, so he was playing on needles. Then he pulled him and started to have him guard 2 guards and got torched. His confidence was done by then.

I blame Brown 100% for this. That said, he's still shooting better than Fisher (lol)

I was listening to Laker talk earlier and one of the host said that Sessions always drives in the lane going to his right hand. I didn't really notice it but now I will be playing close attention to that. It could hurt in the future if he needs to drive with his left

Welcome back diehard

Dumbfuck gonna dumbfuck

I was listening to Laker talk earlier and one of the host said that Sessions always drives in the lane going to his right hand. I didn't really notice it but now I will be playing close attention to that. It could hurt in the future if he needs to drive with his left

Yeah, Coach Miller said that.

Shadow780

I like Kobe moving without the ball, this has to be a tremendous adjustment on Kobe's part since he's played with the ball most of the time since forever.

1,2 PnR was working well this game, but then it's the Clippers you can't tell much from them.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I can't believe I'm gonna say it but... we really don't have the worst coach in the league (very close though). That honor goes to the Clippers.

I mean Jesus, why didn't they send more doubles for Bynum/Kobe last night? Blew. My. Mind.

Oh yeah and Razor Ramon is averaging 9.5 assists and 17 points on 52% shooting in the last 4 Laker wins. So solid.

David Stern listing the Jazz "stars" : "Devin Harris, Demarcus Cousins, Enes Kanter"

yup

dats funny just because Cousins hates Harris. Actual postgame quote from Cousins on Harris

Cousins on Harris said:
Yo, honestly I’m tired of the kid. And I mean, like really, I don’t know what his issue is. I’m tired of the kid, honestly. I’m tired of him. I don’t know what his issue is, but I can definitely solve it

SamuraiX-

Yo, honestly I’m tired of the kid. And I mean, like really, I don’t know what his issue is. I’m tired of the kid, honestly. I’m tired of him. I don’t know what his issue is, but I can definitely solve it

DMC's such a don.

He'll kill you while you're eating dinner with your family and then sit down and finish your plate.

Lol time to come home bronze. The double headband is ridiculous.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Really?!

Is this seriously fucking happening?

Holy shit, we don't even have to try anymore.

I can't believe I'm gonna say it but... we really don't have the worst coach in the league (very close though). That honor goes to the Clippers.

I mean Jesus, why didn't they send more doubles for Bynum/Kobe last night? Blew. My. Mind.

Oh yeah and Razor Ramon is averaging 9.5 assists and 17 points on 52% shooting in the last 4 Laker wins. So solid.

If we run into the Lakers in the playoffs, our biggest advantage is going to be our bench along with our coaching, assuming Pop doesn't play Bonner 20 minutes a game.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
DMC's such a don.

He'll kill you while you're eating dinner with your family and then sit down and finish your plate.

Really?!

Is this seriously fucking happening?

Holy shit, we don't even have to try anymore.

Isn't it just a headband turned inside out?

Emwitus

Let's see how long we can talk about some guy's headband.

Lebron haters. I don't like miami but i appreciate the man's game. People seem to pick on him for one reason or the other. If okc won, the discussion would have been about his fourth quarters and how he doesn't show up. I'm guilty of that sometimes, LOL, but yeah, Lebron is mvp this season. The laker fan in me wants it for kobe but that ain't going to happen.

EDIT: And for the record, i think lebron will end up being ranked higher overall career wise than kobe.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Turned inside out.. His head isn't that big, just his hairline makes it look that way

Lololol . Bynum face needs to be a new meme

Gasol got sonned, a few of his teammates are going to give him shit. DJ got them both in the pre-season, shit happens.

Also, Platchke with another hit piece on Lakers. For 10 years I've been wishing this clown got traded to the Chicago Tribune or something.

And Simers.

I heard on the radio the other day that he was interviewed and Brown basically said Glock did well and was prepared but to not expect to see him again this season.

I don't get it at all.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out what Brown sees in Blake defending 2 guards. Every single on shits on him. Dude isn't passable defending points, how the fuck is he gonna survive against 2s?

He's killing his confidence by doing this.

On the plus side: No Muprhy, only McBobs. Ramon played without Kobe a bunch (and got 38 min!) and Kobe has been like around 36 the last few games.

baby steps?

Who knows. I gave up trying to understand his coaching decisions.

If we run into the Lakers in the playoffs, our biggest advantage is going to be our bench along with our coaching, assuming Pop doesn't play Bonner 20 minutes a game.

For the playoffs, I'd actually say just your coaching. Pops isn't going to let Bynum and Kobe simply go 1-on-1 the whole game with no pressure or double-teams. Brown will adjust by

Super athletic 7 footers don't come along all the time.

Thats why he got that money.

He actually played better defense last year.

He has genuinely regressed this year, worrying about getting alley oops and highlight plays on the break.

Everything I've seen this year doesn't really warrant it. Past the highlight dunks, he's been getting owned whenever I see the Clips play.

And for the record, i think lebron will end up being ranked higher overall career wise than kobe.

Too early to say. For the playoffs at least, he actually has to reach the Finals 5 more times, let alone win.

And

7047208359_4362131260_z.jpg

Blackace

EDIT: And for the record, i think lebron will end up being ranked higher overall career wise than kobe.

I have no problem with people saying that LBJ will be a HoFer but people didn't really start talking Kobe was on MJ's level until he won a couple times

Emwitus

I see your point guys. But he's a monster and does so much to make his team better. I have no idea why he still hasn't won and to be honest playing together with wade is kind of holding him down especially since he is now in his prime. Switch rose out for lebron and you have a championship........In my opinion.

Blackace

I see your point guys. But he's a monster and does so much to make his team better. I have no idea why he still hasn't won and to be honest playing together with wade is kind of holding him down especially since he is now in his prime. Switch rose out for lebron and you have a championship........In my opinion.

LBJ is so good that if you took him off the heat and put Rose on it they would win?

Darkman M

Lebron haters. I don't like miami but i appreciate the man's game. People seem to pick on him for one reason or the other. If okc won, the discussion would have been about his fourth quarters and how he doesn't show up. I'm guilty of that sometimes, LOL, but yeah, Lebron is mvp this season. The laker fan in me wants it for kobe but that ain't going to happen.

I'm no Lebron hater but at this point this comment is almost brain dead dumb, Brin has been in the Leauge for 9 years now and who knows how his game will translate as he gets older and loses speed and strength.

lol. Empty stats are Empty stats. Kobe may go Kome in the first few quarters but more times than not he will at least help his team in some key capacity when the game is on the line. He'll be mentally involved in the game. LeBron may be ranked higher by some folks than Kobe but hey, some folks rank Dirk higher than Karl Malone so what are you gonna do.

Bulls would be scary good with LBJ instead of rose.

Yea... no. The Heat would be better with Rose than LeBron but I don't see the Bulls being better with Bron over Rose.

Top Bottom