• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Why wait? Just fire Stan now. I hope he goes full rebel tonight. Bench Dwight.

I'll miss SVG. He did a lot for the Magic and he'll bounce back and turn some other team around. Hope he ends up with the Clippers.

Yea... you're not firing a coach a couple of weeks before the playoffs. It's going to be fun seeing this team internally combust.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Deng/LBj can guard 99% of two guards and can deadly small ball lineups with both at the forwards. Only time that small ball lineup would really hurt them is the rare teams with two decent scoring bigs like Memphis/Lakers/Jazz.

I don't think LBJ could mark Wade, Kobe, Ellis, or even Ray Allen...

He's the best available even though he's never coached a team to a playoff series win. I'd like to think he's better with the players than SVG but considering he was mutinied against in Portland I'm not so sure.

He would be the best fit, because his style of coaching is super slow, half court grind it out..

He was a little more uptempo in Seattle... But the whole time in Portland he was halfcourt..

But wonder if D12 wants to run..

Rose/Wade/Bosh would be way worse than the Heat team now because Rose and Wade pretty much play the same even more so than Lebron.

Btw if SVG gets fired and we don't chip this year I wanna see him replace Spo for the lulz

Why wait? Just fire Stan now. I hope he goes full rebel tonight. Bench Dwight.

I'll miss SVG. He did a lot for the Magic and he'll bounce back and turn some other team around. Hope he ends up with the Clippers.

Lawl SVG will murder himself trying to coach Nick Young, Blake Griffin and Dumbandre Jordan on defense.

This doesn't make any sense at all.

So it's probably true.

happyandmad.gif

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Van Gundy must believe he will be fired soon, for him to confirm something like that.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-udonis-haslem-s040512,0,1064779.story

"I think we definitely turned it up a little bit," forward Udonis Haslem said during a morning appearance on WQAM. "We were a little frustrated. We got two pretty hard fouls coming from those guys on that end."

While both James and Haslem downplayed Westbrook's foul as one of exuberance in the heat of the moment, Haslem pointedly took umbrage to Perkins' shove against Wade.

Recall, earlier this season Perkins derided James for drawing attention to Blake Griffin's highlight-of-the-season dunk on Perkins. Perkins also has a push-come-to-shove history with the Heat dating to his tenure with the Boston Celtics.

That had Haslem firing back on his radio appearance.

"I think sometimes people just use the TVs and the cameras and the crowd, you know, to put on a show," Haslem said of Perkins. "I don't think he's all that he shows out there on the court.

"I think anybody can be a tough guy with a thousand people watching on TV and referees who call fouls and stop the game and different things like that. I don't seeing him being any tough guy that he puts on the show to be, at all."

Haslem didn't stop there.

"If we were playing at the park, I don't think he'd be doing all that," Haslem said.

there will be blood if there's a finals meeting

the Rose/Bron swap is weird, I don't think either teams gets so much worse while the heat could potentially get a bit better. Bulls offense would force Bron into his old Cavs role where he probably hoists up a few more bad shots a game and would make for a playoff collapse very similar to the ones in cleveland.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I actually felt kind of bad for Dwight after watching that video. He looks like he got hit by a freight train when he figures out what just happened. Stan is so cold blooded.

Triple U

Banned
the Rose/Bron swap is weird, I don't think either teams gets so much worse while the heat could potentially get a bit better. Bulls offense would force Bron into his old Cavs role where he probably hoists up a few more bad shots a game and would make for a playoff collapse very similar to the ones in cleveland.

It would be like Cleveland except the fact that they wouldn't be under matched at every position and Mike Brown wouldn't be the coach. I don't see how a Lebron-led bulls team wouldn't chip. Defense would be unbelievable.

Blackace

Like he did when Bron was in Cleveland? Also, Wade plays horrible against the bulls.

Wade and Bron never really matched up when he was in Cle.. But keep fighting the good fight Bron can play 1-4 and no one could ever score on him

Triple U

Banned
Wade and Bron never really matched up when he was in Cle.. But keep fighting the good fight Bron can play 1-4 and no one could ever score on him

As a cavs fan I believe I've watched it enough times to say otherwise. I guess I'm "fighting the good fight" because I won't agree with your posts. *Shrugs*

The Heat take a huge defensive hit while gaining nothing offensively, not sure how that could potentially make them better...

Emwitus

lol. I love the mamba.By far the most skilled player in the nba, even compared to bron. But lebron has one big advantage, and it's his abnormally well conditioned body(size) and athleticism. I think that could carry him over the top once he get's emotionally strong.

Blackace

As a cavs fan I believe I've watched it enough times to say otherwise. I guess I'm "fighting the good fight" because I won't agree with your posts. *Shrugs*

Bron has been pushed on every fan of the NBA... Just because you are a Bron fan doesn't give you elite insight...

lol. I love the mamba.By far the most skilled player in the nba, even compared to bron. But lebron has one big advantage, and it's his abnormally well conditioned body(size) and athleticism. I think that could carry him over the top once he get's emotionally strong.

Once he becomes emotionally strong? It's been 9 years man! If it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to.

It would be like Cleveland except the fact that they wouldn't be under matched at every position and Mike Brown wouldn't be the coach. I don't see how a Lebron-led bulls team wouldn't chip. Defense would be unbelievable.
Except theyd be under matched at pg sg and pf. Plus it'd be a return to Bron the PG which has proven that it can't beat high level competition since you can just shut down the wings and Bron ends up making bad plays to the inside or forcing shots.

Puddles

Banned
He can barely do that when they cross-match now and the only time you would worry about Kobe is if LAL gets to the Finals.

Has Bron ever shut Kobe down?

I know the Lakers as a team struggled against the Cavs team defense on a few occasions, but I can't remember Bron ever shutting Kobe down like he did to Rose in the playoffs last year or Pierce the year before that.

Emwitus

Once he becomes emotionally strong? It's been 9 years man! If it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to.

Probably. The scary part is he could end up like marlone or barkley. I have hope. Might hate miami as a team but i wouldn't mind seeing lebron proving the haters wrong and winning a championship as the finals mvp. Everyone likes a good story.

The Heat take a huge defensive hit while gaining nothing offensively, not sure how that could potentially make them better...
Cause Rose moves much better without the ball and could probably get more out of Bosh as well.

Wade ISO with Rose running off a screen or slashing could actually happen, an aspect we expected from wade/bron but rarely see.

edit:lol but perhaps thats more of a coaching issue.

Blackace

Probably. The scary part is he could end up like marlone or barkley. I have hope. Might hate miami as a team but i wouldn't mind seeing lebron proving the haters wrong and winning a championship as the finals mvp. Everyone likes a good story.

He could end up like Vince

Triple U

Banned
Blackace said:
Bron has been pushed on every fan of the NBA... Just because you are a Bron fan doesn't give you elite insight...
Im not a Lebron fan.

Except theyd be under matched at pg sg and pf. Plus it'd be a return to Bron the PG which has proven that it can't beat high level competition since you can just shut down the wings and Bron ends up making bad plays to the inside or forcing shots.
They are not being over matched at PG now with their starting one out, Bron would play SG but handle the ball some like he does now which is fine, and they are fucked at PF either way.
Has Bron ever shut Kobe down?

I know the Lakers as a team struggled against the Cavs team defense on a few occasions, but I can't remember Bron ever shutting Kobe down like he did to Rose in the playoffs last year or Pierce the year before that.

You don't really shut a player like Kobe down, you try to contain him and make the other guys beat you.

Triple U

Banned
Cause Rose moves much better without the ball and could probably get more out of Bosh as well.

Wade ISO with Rose running off a screen or slashing could actually happen, an aspect we expected from wade/bron but rarely see.

edit:lol but perhaps thats more of a coaching issue.

Rose running off a screen would be horrible and no way would you rather have him slashing then a 6'8 Lebron.

Top Bottom