• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Emwitus

LBJ is so good that if you took him off the heat and put Rose on it they would win?

I meant Lebron with the bulls and rose out? Or i phrased my statement wrong?

EDIT: And lebron is a far and away better player than rose. He'd make a bigger impact on that team.

EDIT: And lebron is a far and away better player than rose. He'd make a bigger impact on that team.

Most would agree that he's a better player than Rose but is he more valuable on the Bulls than Rose is?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
HowardBeckNYT
Stan Van Gundy just acknowledged that Dwight Howard has asked that he be fired.

Wowwwwww. He actually acknowledged it. God damn.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

LBJ is a better player, but LBJ RIP Deng Boozer Noah are not a better team

Triple U

Banned
lol. Empty stats are Empty stats. Kobe may go Kome in the first few quarters but more times than not he will at least help his team in some key capacity when the game is on the line. He'll be mentally involved in the game. LeBron may be ranked higher by some folks than Kobe but hey, some folks rank Dirk higher than Karl Malone so what are you gonna do.

Yea... no. The Heat would be better with Rose than LeBron but I don't see the Bulls being better with Bron over Rose.

Ummmm-why? Also hell no at heat being better with rose, Lebron is literally better at every facet of the game except maybe crossovers and rose would be way worse trying to play off wade.

Not really..

Deng is pretty good.. And you'd lose Deng and Rose basically, plus you'd still have no outside shooting

Why exactly would you "lose Deng"? Lebron would provide deng with way greater looks then Rose while being a consistent scoring threat against any team.

LBJ is a better player, but LBJ RIP Deng Boozer Noah are not a better team

Thats a exponentially better team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
FisolaNYDN
Dwight now denying he asked for Stan to be fired. Asked reporters to give up their source. Hey genius, the source is Stan

rofl.

Ummmm-why? Also hell no at heat being better with rose, Lebron is literally better at every facet of the game except maybe crossovers and rose would be way worse trying to play off wade.

Why exactly would you "lose Deng"? Lebron would provide deng with way greater looks then Rose while being a consistent scoring threat against any team.

Again, there is a difference in being better individually than fitting into a system and playing with the team you have. Rose fills a bigger gap that the Heat currently have than that which LeBron fills. The Heat would benefit GREATLY from having a PG of the caliber of Rose. A Rose, Wade, Bosh team would be much more impressive than a Wade/Bron & Bosh team.

HowardBeckNYT
Stan Van Gundy just acknowledged that Dwight Howard has asked that he be fired.

Wowwwwww. He actually acknowledged it. God damn.

wtf is wrong with Van Gundy? Even if he asked, you don't go public with it. My gawd. Good luck with the playoffs Magic.

I think so...though he averages 1.5 career assists lower than rose.

It's not all about stats. Sorry.

Blackace

Deng and Bron play the same position.. Bron playing full time PG isn't a good idea or it would have happened in Cle and Mia

Would you have Lebron or deng at pg?

NkXph.gif

seriously, fuck you Dwight.

Omiee

why wasnt the offensive foul called on blake on that dunk on pau?

seems like he was taunting as well, did not get a tech for that either.

Blackace

I'll take Watson/LBJ/Deng/Booz/Noah over Rose/Rip/Deng/Booze/Noah

I wouldn't want Watson as a starter, nor would I want LBJ matching SG night in and night all.

Might work in 2k tho

linsivvi

I guess the Lakers dodged a bullet. Turns out that Howard is almost as big a douche as Bynum. No thanks.

why wasnt the offensive foul called on blake on that dunk on pau?

seems like he was taunting as well, did not get a tech for that either.

Doesn't matter in the end. As Pau said, victory over style. I guess Griffin won too since every highlight dunk increases his endorsement appeal.

Triple U

Banned
Again, there is a difference in being better individually than fitting into a system and playing with the team you have. Rose fills a bigger gap that the Heat currently have than that which LeBron fills. The Heat would benefit GREATLY from having a PG of the caliber of Rose. A Rose, Wade, Bosh team would be much more impressive than a Wade/Bron & Bosh team.

What gap is this? You lose significantly more by gaining Rose in place of Lebron. If rose could replace anybody it would be wade.

h3ro

If I can't have JVG back, I guess SVG will have to do.

Anything but Calipari.

I hope they caught the SVG/Dwight hug on video. :lol

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Haha Orlando is a mess now. Seems like Dwight staying wasn't such a good idea after all. Not really a big deal though, they can still trade him draft night.

Losing Stan for this shit wasn't worth it. No respectable coach is going to walk into this mess. We'll probably have to settle for Silas.

Blackace

Watson has been fine for them, start him or rip or even that other guy. All you need is someone out there to guard the other pgs. No one is scoring on this line-up:

Watson/LBJ/Deng/Booz/Noah

Except a good PG SG or PF

Haha Orlando is a mess now. Seems like Dwight staying wasn't such a good idea after all. Not really a big deal though, they can still trade him draft night.

Why the fuck would they trade him? They're in a way better situation to change things up around Dwight now that he's opted in and have a bunch of deals that are either non-guaranteed or expiring next year. SVG's contract expires this summer and there's been serious rumors for over 2 months now that he's decided to not return. The fact Dwight asked for him to be sacked doesn't really matter as he was basically gone anyway. Moreover, Alex Martins has hinted about a change of the guard at every level (GM, coaching staff, etc) The Donnie Walsh/Nate McMillan era begins this summer.

Blackace

Why the fuck would they trade him? They're in a way better situation to change things up around Dwight now that he's opted in and have a bunch of deals that are either non-guaranteed or expiring next year. SVG's contract expires this summer and there's been serious rumors for over 2 months now that he's decided to not return. The fact Dwight asked for him getting sacked doesn't really matter as he was basically gone anyway. The Nate McMillan era begins this fall.

I wouldn't be mad if Mac 10 went to Orlando.. But for some reason I don't see it happening

Why the fuck would they trade him? They're in a way better situation to change things up around Dwight now that he's opted in and have a bunch of deals that are either non-guaranteed or expiring next year. SVG's contract expires this summer and there's been serious rumors for over 2 months now that he's decided to not return. The fact Dwight asked for him to be sacked doesn't really matter as he was basically gone anyway. Moreover, Alex Martins has hinted about a change of the guard at every level (GM, coaching staff, etc) The Donnie Walsh/Nate McMillan era begins this summer.

Yep. Magic have a shot with Van Gundy and idiot GM being fired. Get new staff in there, make a run for a nice free agent or two, and you have a chance.

LuchaShaq

Banned
LBJ can really play the one or the two... And Deng can't play the four.. Soo.. Yeah

Deng/LBj can guard 99% of two guards and can deadly small ball lineups with both at the forwards. Only time that small ball lineup would really hurt them is the rare teams with two decent scoring bigs like Memphis/Lakers/Jazz.

As for pgs? Neither Watson or rose are great defenders so that wouldn't be much of a difference.

I wouldn't be mad if Mac 10 went to Orlando.. But for some reason I don't see it happening

He's the best available even though he's never coached a team to a playoff series win. I'd like to think he's better with the players than SVG but considering he was mutinied against in Portland I'm not so sure.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why wait? Just fire Stan now. I hope he goes full rebel tonight. Bench Dwight.

I'll miss SVG. He did a lot for the Magic and he'll bounce back and turn some other team around. Hope he ends up with the Clippers.

Top Bottom