• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

SamuraiX-

?

Boozer played.

xAdnT.gif

I have a feeling Lakers will win this one by double digits. It's about time they control a game against a team that wants to tank.

exarkun

dear based god,

you can have sex with all my bitches. just please, please let us have a superstar in the next five years. Please? I'll even throw in my mom.

thanks

exarkun

Biedrens sighting!

Kobe gunning a bit much on that last one. Well, not the one he got fouled, the post up.

At least he's out of the funk.

Ramon's FT shooting has fallen off.

gah, the energy doesn't seem to be there on defense. Come on, fellas. It's time to take care of a mediocre squad.

Bynum's energy is shit tonight. Fuck

The Warriors are intentionally losing games, you have nothing to be worried about, Mamba.

lmao, McGee had a -19 and 5 turnovers in 11 minutes in a win over the Magic, legendary.

Cloudy

Banned
It really is absurd that McRoberts was benched for so long considering how well he played to start the season

The Warriors are intentionally losing games, you have nothing to be worried about, Mamba.

lmao, McGee had a -19 and 5 turnovers in 11 minutes in a win over the Magic, legendary.

Lakers needed 2 Kobe long 2s doubled to win the last one...a game Lakers were up double digits in the 2nd half.

Lakers aren't playing hard these days.e

edit: Bynum twists ankle. :(

exarkun

rockets have such a great young core in lee, dragic, and parsons. Patrick was off tonight, but his defense has gotten so much better over the season

The real problem is that Genius is already rubbing his hands and thinking of how to trade Dragic/Lowry and a pick for other young real potential. Or an old big man

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Goddamn LaMarcus that was some filthy defense on Love.

EDIT: Wow two great defensive sequences by LaMarcus.

Top Bottom