• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Branduil

Mavs are the only team sucky Portland guards can ever hit threes against. It's amazing.

Felton has probably never hit two straight threes this season before now.

thekad

Banned
wait, the Warriors literally have a player without a high school diploma?

ibNNToQBi2Ml9.gif

So if the Pacers and Spurs hang on to win, it looks like the Spurs are going to be #1 in the West after today. I really don't know how the Spurs have stayed so good for so long in such a small market. Popovich may be one of the greatest NBA coaches of all time.

Bosh claimed "The ball hasn't bounced my way that's why I haven't gotten rebounds"

Yes Chris, you actually HAVE TO FUCKING GO GET THEM

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers are so dumb for not signing Arenas. What would it have hurt? He is better than anyone on our bench and it'd have been interesting to see if he could slide into the 2 (and Kobe to the 3) in crunchtime

We let him go and now Memphis is stronger for it. He is BY FAR a better shooter than ANYONE we have. Ugh

Lakers are so dumb for not signing Arenas. What would it have hurt? He is better than anyone on our bench and it'd have been interesting to see if he could slide into the 2 (and Kobe to the 3) in crunchtime

We let him go and now Memphis is stronger for it. He is BY FAR a better shooter than ANYONE we have. Ugh
You're insane. Sessions is a better ballhandler, distributor, and actually has fire in his belly. Hell, at this point he's probably a more versatile scorer too.

Cloudy

Banned
You're insane. Sessions is a better ballhandler, distributor, and actually has fire in his belly. Hell, at this point he's probably a more versatile scorer too.

And why exactly couldn't we have had Sessions and Arenas (he's been playing backup SG for Memphis)? We have an open roster spot

Spurs up 72-45 against the Hornets at the half. Barring an epic collapse, we'll be first in the West in about a hour. Feels good man.

Top Bottom