• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Spurs would beat the Thunder in 6. Probably would say Spurs in 7 over the Grizz this year, better matchups this time.

"Whoever pays me the most money"

Where will Davis go in 2017?

Hey, at least that means he'll stay with the team that drafts him.

The M.O.B

Games like this always make the lack of a Heat pg very apparent.

Nobody on the Heat can make a pass right now, not even the simple ones.

Heat look completely off early. Missing fastbreak dunks, throwing the ball away, turning it over. Way too early to worry but I don't like the Grizz, so want them to bounce back sooner.

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- The wear and tear of the 66-game lockout-compressed schedule is starting to take its toll on the Los Angeles Lakers.

Kobe Bryant sat out shootaround Friday as the Lakers prepared for their game against the Houston Rockets, wearing a protective boot because of a left shin contusion. Bryant will play against the Rockets, however.

Ramon Sessions participated in shootaround but wore a pad to protect his sprained left shoulder, an injury he suffered in the first half against the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday.

Andrew Bynum ducked into the training room early, skipping the final free throw shooting portion of shootaround to receive treatment on his left ankle, which is still sore after he sprained it last Sunday.

Metta World Peace has a sore ankle. Pau Gasol is wearing a sleeve these days to cover his left elbow. Jordan Hill is still out with a sprained right knee.

Despite the rash of injuries, the Lakers are determined to push through them without missing major playing time.

"Unless something new comes up, I don't think any of them would be limited right now," said Lakers coach Mike Brown.

Maybe they shouldn't play so goddamn much?

Fantomex

That's what you get Lebron, for releasing them expensive lebron 9 elites that I'm I'm love with. I hope you're scoreless for the rest of the game!

Judderman

drawer by drawer
LOL Isiah Thomas just got.fired again...

If I even hear whispers of him talking with Dolan, I will...I'm gonna...

ibhiyy1qGsLmP.gif

That's what you get Lebron, for releasing them expensive lebron 9 elites that I'm I'm love with. I hope you're scoreless for the rest of the game!

Not really his fault. Sprites were re-selling for 2k. Eventually NIKE was gonna catch on.

Every penny you got 'Just do it'

The M.O.B

At least OKC is not getting blown out on their home court.

If the Heat had closed that qtr respectively they would be in this, instead they missed open shots, ft's, and some terrible defensive breakdowns.

Top Bottom