• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

KingGondo

Banned
Kidd & Marion.
Jason Kidd > Sefolosha as a defender? Wow.
Allen & Gay.
KD has better length than Gay, plus he'll make LBJ work harder on defense than Gay would.
Ginobli & Leonard.
An old man and a rookie.
Brewer & Deng.
This is the only close one. But I still take Sef and KD.
George & Granger.
Yeah, because they did such an awesome job locking down LBJ and Wade, even without Bosh on the floor.

Jason Kidd > Sefolosha as a defender? Wow.
KD has better length than Gay, plus he'll make LBJ work harder on defense than Gay would.
An old man and a rookie.
This is the only close one. But I still take Sef and KD.
Yeah, because they did such an awesome job locking down LBJ and Wade, even without Bosh on the floor.

Cmon dude. OKC are decent defensively but they are far from the best. LBJ/Wade have faced alot better than KD/Sef. 76ers/Bulls/Pacers all play alot better defense.

Anybody watching the Apple conference? It's killing E3 for hype. Siri can now tell you whether Lebron or Kobe is taller. The screen doesn't even have to turn on (!).

Also, they just announced the best laptops of all time.

Shit that sucks. Never had a problem with the guy.

Lionel+Hollins+Memphis+Grizzlies+v+Phoenix+JfRbO-oeVyel.jpg

The new Macbook Pro is amazing. Its going to require me moving the wife to a camper down by the river and learning to catch craw-dads but at least Ill have that retina display for 4 hours.

The new Macbook Pro is amazing. Its going to require me moving the wife to a camper down by the river and learning to catch craw-dads but at least Ill have that retina display for 4 hours.

7 hours! With 30 days of Power Nap™!

reilo said:
You're Canadian. I think you are safe.

I'd make some Oregon joke but I just found out The Residents broke out there so you get a pass today.

I just hope the Thunder guard the 3's, my god the Celoltics gave so much open three point attempts to Battier, Miller, Jones, Chalmers and Bosh.

I'm sure that new MBP is fucking amazing piece of tech, but I wouldn't be able to stomach the $2000+ price tag. As much as I love my MacBookAir, $1300 was high enough for me.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Those guys.

"They sent copies of Santa Dog to west coast radio stations with no response until Bill Reinhardt, program director of KBOO-FM in Portland, Oregon received a copy. Santa Dog had the strange kind of sonic weirdness he was looking for and it was played heavily on his popular (Radio Lab) show."

Hah, awesome.

Gorillaz also got their first mainstream exposure on 94.7 in Portland.

Redux

Banned
Just figured out what the "Good Job, Good Effort" title means and I want to punch the next kid I see square in the mouth.

After two consecutive trips to the playoffs and a return to respectability in the Western Conference, Michael Heisley has found a buyer to purchase the Memphis Grizzlies, according to sources with knowledge of the owner's plans.

Sources told ESPN.com that Heisley has an agreement in principle to sell the team to communications technology magnate Robert Pera, who at 34 has a spot on Forbes' list of the 10 youngest billionaries in the world.

The purchase price is in the $350 million range, sources said. A formal announcement to publicize the agreement between the parties is expected this week, possibly as soon as later Monday, with NBA Board of Governors approval then required before Pera can be officially installed as successor to Heisley, who recently turned 75.

Good news for Memphis, most likely.

Top Bottom