• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Ultratech

Love the avatar! Ha.

Someone needs to shop Harden's head onto the guy on the left.

493902ac6f768.jpg

Enjoy this:
VIIEp.png

charsace

you lost me

Think he meant quicker to playoff elimination.

Quicker to throw down on a bag of weed maybe.

You guys are thinking of skinnier Lebron who was a different player. Watch Lebron vs the Pistons series and watch him now. Lebron is straight line faster now, but to get as big as he has he's sacrificed quickness and his first step. Its obvious since now he's mostly a straight line driver and needs to catch the ball on the move at times.

Carmelo beat Lebron off the dribble a lot during the Knicks vs Heat series. The heat play great defense around the basket though and shaded Melo with other players and Carmelo is more likely to throw up a layup than go for dunk. Carmelo's first step, quickness and change of direction at the 3 is the best in the league. He's not as explosive or long as Lebron or Durant.

balddemon

Banned
You guys are thinking of skinnier Lebron who was a different player. Watch Lebron vs the Pistons series and watch him now. Lebron is straight line faster now, but to get as big as he has he's sacrificed quickness and his first step. Its obvious since now he's mostly a straight line driver and needs to catch the ball on the move at times.

Carmelo beat Lebron off the dribble a lot during the Knicks vs Heat series. The heat play great defense around the basket though and shaded Melo with other players and Carmelo is more likely to throw up a layup than go for dunk. Carmelo's first step, quickness and change of direction at the 3 is the best in the league. He's not as explosive or long as Lebron or Durant.

good offensive players beat everyone off the dribble

peterb0y said:
Y'all hear the new lebatard rant? He took that shit to a new level lol .

Is it better than his rant right after the Decision? That shit was legendary.

"SOUTH BEACH OPEN YOUR LEGS, CAUSE HERE COMES THE GIANT ROYAL PENIS!"

"LEBRON'S THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PLAYER ON THIS TEAM!"

"RILEY GOT EM ALL! EVERYBODY WANTED ONE OF THEM AND HE GOT EM ALL! DISCOUNTED! DON. PIMP. GANGSTER. HOLLA. PURPLE DRANK!"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

"LEBRON'S THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PLAYER ON THIS TEAM!"

"RILEY GOT EM ALL! EVERYBODY WANTED ONE OF THEM AND HE GOT EM ALL! DISCOUNTED! DON. PIMP. GANGSTER. HOLLA. PURPLE DRANK!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZr2qOXQJ4w

One of the greatest of all time.

HAPPY LEBRONICA.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

SIZE MATTERS BUT ITS THE THICKNESS AND THE WIDTH THEY WANT!

qcf x2

But you're right. A lot of athletes get fat because once they quit playing, they don't quit eating for some time (until the metabolism adjusts). Putting on all those calories without the exercise is doom. I learned quickly about that, as well. Kind of the saddest part of NBA TV is seeing players who have gotten fat.

I read a cool article a few years ago about Durant. Something about him eating Wendy's 99c cheeseburgers every night.

You know it's a sad day in Lalaland when they're going crazy over ice soccer championships.

Not even gonna lie, people got hype as fuck over the Hurricanes Cup win a few years back

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You know it's a sad day in Lalaland when they're going crazy over ice soccer championships.

Not even gonna lie, people got hype as fuck over the Hurricanes cup win a few years back

yeah getting hyped for a sports team in your city is sad...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Not even gonna lie, people got hype as fuck over the Hurricanes Cup win a few years back
Canes hype was wild

Most people couldn't even name one person on the team but they'd throw hot sauce in your face if you were bout some other shit.

Blackace

This is like the hockey equivalent of the car flags though.

Not really.. if you are in a city and it happens it happens.. if you aren't there I can see what you are saying..

Blackace

all im sayin is i didn't care when we had some soccer team win the championship around here

To be honest I wouldn't care also, but I can also see how one could ride the wave of excitement.. I mean after the Lakers' season who can blame them?

on Bill Simmons' latest podcast he, for some reason, brings up how crazy it would be if during the Finals it was discovered that James Harden's beard was fake because it fell off in the middle of a play and for some reason i'm picturing it and it makes me laugh.

Blackace

on Bill Simmons' latest podcast he, for some reason, brings up how crazy it would be if during the Finals it was discovered that James Harden's beard was fake because it fell off in the middle of a play and for some reason i'm picturing it and it makes me laugh.

Bill Simmons, stupid or misunderstood?

Top Bottom