• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Kevtones

Bron played well in the 4th for someone not named LeBron. Aside from one dumb pass, and a non-foul on a Westbrook and 1, he moved the ball, hit his FTs, and hit one huge shot.

Still, his passivity showed up at the worst time.

thekad

Banned
yeah

by never getting him the ball

IdontcareKobewhoMypreciousPSPFun-2.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
and well this pretty much wraps up the Westbrook discussion..

i'd have loved to talk shit about chalmers

or lbj's passiveness

or okc's shitty defensive rebounding late

or bosh's outstanding game

or wade's big shots

or Harden's somewhat disturbing lack of a midrange game/suspect defense

but there was never even a 2 minute stretch of this game where Westbrook wasn't fucking up.

KingGondo

Banned
It's time for a starting lineup change, and I don't have much faith in Brooks to do it. He is incredibly rigid with his rotations, but especially do when it comes to the starters.

It is supremely moronic to have Perk and Ibaka on the floor when the only big Miami starts is Bosh, who's primarily a perimeter player anyways.

effzee

This is late and I am glad Miami won, but that was a foul on Lebron at the end.

No reason to get up in arms though, Thunder get plenty of calls to go in their favor. Durant should have fouled out. There was a foul on Lebron called on the Westbrook layup and 1 earlier int he fourth where Lebron didn't even touch him.

Shit happens. Fouls went both ways.

Canuck76

Banned
i'd have loved to talk shit about chalmers

or lbj's passiveness

or okc's shitty defensive rebounding late

or bosh's outstanding game

or wade's big shots

or Harden's somewhat disturbing lack of a midrange game/suspect defense

but there was never even a 2 minute stretch of this game where Westbrook wasn't fucking up.

Seriously.

Free Fish.

We are a super overreaction city so I still expect many people to call in freaked out about that comeback.

Good news about it: Wade and LeBron got a lot of rest this game and LeBron guarded Durant for very limited minutes.

Bad news: Thunder have been doing this the entire postseason. Early leads mean little against them.

Must be great to be a fan of the cHeat, knowing you are the only team that has found a way to have 8 players on the floor at once.

Bitter, bitter tears. I love them.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That was one pass.

Remember that time that Westbrook looked a cutting Durant (closest guy was Wade lolz) right in the eyes and decided instead to jack up a long 2brick that pissed off Durant so much that it led to him losing composure and picking up his 5th foul?

That was fun.

But good job

good effort

KD was a real man there. That media member whined out loud and Durant just said "I missed the shot" in a fuck you manner

some of these questions are really, really, really fucking stupid

Canuck76

Banned
Remember that time that Westbrook looked a cutting Durant (closest guy was Wade lolz) right in the eyes and decided instead to jack up a long 2brick that pissed off Durant so much that it led to him losing composure and picking up his 5th foul?

That was fun.

But good job

good effort

Tell us Dr.DY when is the breakup with these two going to happen?

Edgeward

That was fun.

But good job

good effort

This?

0V9yl.jpg

Kevtones

I'd agree.

Lots of uncharacteristic things happened in this game, but if OKC loses the series they'll have to look back on this game and shake their heads at the missed opportunities.

The Heat blew it by not going at Durant repeatedly after his 5th. This is a 20 point victory if Durant fouls out.

Mentally, this is a weird game for Bron.

Either way, great series.

Top Bottom