• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

We successfully trolled and brought out YNB tonight, but we gotta do that for 3 more games and continue the hot shooting. It would also help if Durant wasn't a god damn machine

Shane will come back down so something will have to give elsewhere

goddamn bryce ain't getting a gift :(

KingGondo

Banned
We successfully trolled and brought out YNB tonight, but we gotta do that for 3 more games and continue the hot shooting. It would also help if Durant wasn't a god damn machine

I feel like OKC is really the better team... Less has to go right for them for them to win. But that's the breaks--Miami was probably the better team last year and look what happened.

Can't score 2 points in the first 6+ minutes, though. Got damn that was terrible.

Brooks said he's looking specifically at that part of the game footage to find adjustments... Hint hint: it's not a good thing when Perk ends up guarding Battier.

Starters next game should be:

YNB
Sefolosha
Durant
Ibaka
Collison

And Harden should play close to 40 minutes, and Collison should get 30+. Perk should not see the floor.

goddamn bryce ain't getting a gift :(

Hopefully James Jones has a break out game at home. Miller is probably done we won't even see him anymore.

hmmm.

I obviously can't say much till I catch the replay, but I called this shit. I forget who I was arguing with, but yeah WB covers hisself some nights.

I was just joking. Battier won it, YNB just had an especially YN night and Chalmers had a boneheaded play for every decent one. OKC sucked HARD for the first 12 minutes and KD was bad for the entire first half. KD went into overdrive in the 4th.

It was The Heat's game the entire evening, if YNB would have just asked himself why 2 or 3 times out there then this would at least have gone to OT.

Emwitus

I feel like OKC is really the better team... Less has to go right for them for them to win. But that's the breaks--Miami was probably the better team last year and look what happened.

Can't score 2 points in the first 6+ minutes, though. Got damn that was terrible.

Brooks said he's looking specifically at that part of the game footage to find adjustments... Hint hint: it's not a good thing when Perk ends up guarding Battier.

YNB
Sefolosha
Durant
Ibaka
Collison

And Harden should play close to 40 minutes, and Collison should get 30+. Perk should not see the floor.

Nah Uh.

Cloudy

Banned
Anyone blaming Westbrook for this loss is dumb. I feel he played a better all-around game than Durant. KD is the epitome of a one-dimensional player

J2 Cool

This?

0V9yl.jpg

This pissed me off so much.

cashman

Banned

YNB
Sefolosha
Durant
Ibaka
Collison

lol nope

Srsly

Banned
Anyone blaming Westbrook for this loss is dumb. I feel he played a better all-around game than Durant. KD is the epitome of a one-dimensional player

Does this mean Durant is going to play even better and Westbrook is going to play even worse in the next game?

DY_nasty

Honest Question:

If you replaced Westbrook with 2010-2011 D'Antoni-Era Raymond Felton, do the Thunder win the game? You know even though Ray would make some dumb mistakes he would dish the ball where it needed to go.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DY_nasty

Honest Question:

If you replaced Westbrook with 2010-2011 D'Antoni-Era Raymond Felton, do the Thunder win the game? You know even though Ray would make some dumb mistakes he would dish the ball where it needed to go.

nope.. because you lose too much O

I don't think they beat the Spurs with Failton

Top Bottom