• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Heh yeah I'm actually turning around on lebron winning a title, only thing I'd hate is Wade winning, he's been awful and will talk the most shit , I can see it now.

Also that Juan Howard gets a ring, Smh

I still say if MVPBattier doesn't get MVP it's a travesty , guy saved the Heat in the finals.

KingGondo

Banned
Yeah, I really believe you're a true fan. Tell me your thoughts on the Sonics.
What is there to say? The whole situation sucked, but OKC has embraced the team and made it into something good for the NBA and for the city.

I've posted my Sonics thoughts as nauseam in this thread, but I guess you wouldn't know about that since you're the definition of a Triple L.

Next time you feel like driveby gloating, resist the urge and stay in the ice soccer thread.

Heh yeah I'm actually turning around on lebron winning a title, only thing I'd hate is Wade winning, he's been awful and will talk the most shit , I can see it now.

Also that Juan Howard gets a ring, Smh

I still say if MVPBattier doesn't get MVP it's a travesty , guy saved the Heat in the finals.

Best mexican basketball player ever.

SamuraiX-

Couldn't watch the game, but looking at the 4th quarter play-by-play I just have to ask: did Kevin Durant even get to touch the ball in the final 2min30secs of the game or did YNB go full retard fuck everything mode again?

Couldn't watch the game, but looking at the 4th quarter play-by-play I just have to ask: did Kevin Durant even get to touch the ball in the final 2min30secs of the game or did YNB go full retard fuck everything mode again?

Durant was denied pretty good and forced into some really bad shots by the defense of LeBron and Bosh and eventually just stopped trying to force things and didn't do much.

DJ88

Did the Heat make one mid range jumper the whole game? Brooks is awful.

There was one that James made in the 1st and that was it. Shooting was awful tonight, hopefully it averages back out on Tuesday. Even though Wade is putting up a good amount of points, he is having some massive fails in crucial moments, that shit needs to stop too.

I can't believe that one year later after all the hard work, countless games, thousands and thousands of game time minutes, we are here again, 2 games away from the trophy. I truly feel like the Heat are so ready to finish it out this time. On the other hand, they usually end up doing the exact opposite of what I think so I still have no idea what's going to happen, I will never feel 100% safe until the game clock reads 0:00 and the Heat are up 4-whatever the fuck.

effzee

Wade made two turnovers in the last 2 games that could have cost Miami both games.. Wade shouldn't be bringing the ball upcourt

Forget the bad passes, he barely gets past the half court line within 8 seconds and can easily have the ball poked away.

Almost seems like his head is not into it.

There was one that James made in the 1st and that was it. Shooting was awful tonight, hopefully it averages back out on Tuesday. Even though Wade is putting up a good amount of points, he is having some massive fails in crucial moments, that shit needs to stop too.

I can't believe that one year later after all the hard work, countless games, thousands and thousands of game time minutes, we are here again, 2 games away from the trophy. I truly feel like the Heat are so ready to finish it out this time. On the other hand, they usually end up doing the exact opposite of what I think so I still have no idea what's going to happen, I will never feel 100% safe until the game clock reads 0:00 and the we are up 4-whatever the fuck.

If they had won last year we would probably be pumping our fists right now. But everyone is still terrified lol

Canuck76

Banned
What is there to say? The whole situation sucked, but OKC has embraced the team and made it into something good for the NBA and for the city.

I've posted my Sonics thoughts as nauseam in this thread, but I guess you wouldn't know about that since you're the definition of a Triple L.

Next time you feel like driveby gloating, resist the urge and stay in the ice soccer thread.

I got your back with everything here except the blatant hockey diss.

Also haven't checked but was there one DY crying out that Westbrook shouldn't have taken that last 3?

Dude was wide open. If anything Durant didn't score when he needed to those closing minutes. Lebron played great D and made some clutch plays and stayed aggressive. Can't criticize him there.

Honestly I think he's doing a lot better mentally. He's blocked out all the media crap and is just trying to have fun which is good. You can see he's not deferring nearly as much and if he does, it's usually a good play.

Puddles

Banned
TBH, I'm kind of sad for the true Miami Heat fans. Not the LLLs, but the ones who really respect the game of basketball.

They already have the most tainted title in NBA history (2006). Now the Heat are two wins away from having both the #1 and #2 titles in that category.

I mean, you can't really feel bad for fans of a team that's about to chip. The best analogy I can come up with is the way you feel about some young, beautiful woman in her 20s who marries an 80 year old millionaire. At the end of the day, she's going to have millions and millions of dollars. But on the other hand, she won't experience that true love and passion that a woman her age should get to experience.

In much the same way, Heat fans are going to have two titles to remember. But they won't ever get to experience a real, legit title run, like what fans of the 91 Bulls, the 11 Mavericks, or the 02 Lakers got to experience.

Canuck76

Banned
TBH, I'm kind of sad for the true Miami Heat fans. Not the LLLs, but the ones who really respect the game of basketball.

They already have the most tainted title in NBA history (2006). Now the Heat are two wins away from having both the #1 and #2 titles in that category.

I mean, you can't really feel bad for fans of a team that's about to chip. The best analogy I can come up with is the way you feel about some young, beautiful woman in her 20s who marries an 80 year old millionaire. At the end of the day, she's going to have millions and millions of dollars. But on the other hand, she won't experience that true love and passion that a woman her age should get to experience.

In much the same way, Heat fans are going to have two titles to remember. But they won't ever get to experience a real, legit title run, like what fans of the 91 Bulls, the 11 Mavericks, or the 02 Lakers got to experience.

what the hell is this

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I lost IQ points by reading this crap

you need to shut the hell up

balddemon

Banned

is this another one of your jokes

kql6P.gif

SamuraiX-

It's like watching a self-perpetuating train wreck.

PBY

Banned

sigh

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Your late night posts are tremendous.

Cloudy

Banned
After watching 3 games of this series, I feel Spurs would have beaten Miami. No way thet let LeBron beat them barely shooting ANY jumpshots lol. It's incredible to me what Books and his team are allowing this series so far. Bron is averaging 30 but he's made maybe 3 jumpers in 3 games!!!

lol puddles is mad. nothing wrong with Heat winning the title.i would be happy for the real fans, not the fake ones though from 2010 who arent even from miami.

I know this is your shtick but

(is it a shtick?)

pilonv1

but what if LeBron loses a foot and makes a comeback?

I'm not yet at Acceptance.

i'm still somewhere between Bargaining and Depression.

I mean I really wish OKC would make Lebron earn his astericks championship. But they're playing dreadful. This is why I wanted the Spurs to come out of the West.

At this point, the Boston Celtics were the Heat's biggest competition....

exarkun

wtf happened to Ibaka this game/series? Mr. "I made all defensive first team". Can't really slow down Bosh, they have to turn to Collison who sucks and Perk who is playing...pretty decent. Im gonna be really sad if the Thunder peaked against the Spurs. Ibaka was styling all over Duncan/Splitter's lax closeout D but now...bleh

jman2050

Trying to follow in Vag's footsteps?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm not yet at Acceptance.

i'm still somewhere between Bargaining and Depression.

I mean I really wish OKC would make Lebron earn his astericks championship. But they're playing dreadful. This is why I wanted the Spurs to come out of the West.

At this point, the Boston Celtics were the Heat's biggest competition....
Yeah, I don't buy the "asterik" argument. The refs suck, but the Thunder have blown multiple opportunities these past two games.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I hope all you people doing your Flo Rida shit acting like the Heat have already won are joking. Because this series isn't even close to being over yet. I really can't tell with some of you.

Cloudy

Banned
I hope all you people doing your Flo Rida shit acting like the Heat have already won are joking. Because this series isn't even close to being over yet. I really can't tell with some of you.

OKC will get EVERY call in gm4 but if they can't win, they will get closed out in 5

Blackace

wtf happened to Ibaka this game/series? Mr. "I made all defensive first team". Can't really slow down Bosh, they have to turn to Collison who sucks and Perk who is playing...pretty decent. Im gonna be really sad if the Thunder peaked against the Spurs. Ibaka was styling all over Duncan/Splitter's lax closeout D but now...bleh

I mean Bosh just poured in bucket after bucket.. isn't 10pts a playoff record or something?

Blackace

wow..

sports brings out the best in people

Top Bottom