• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

giri

Yea, he can. It's called being a team leader instead of deferring to him and even encouraging his play. Jordan chewed out teammates all the time. It's what a good leader does when they play like idiots.

YNB has been authorised by every authority figure in the entire organisation outside of Durant to play "his natural game".

From owner, to coach.

giri

Imagine how good Westbrook would be under Popovich. Or just any coach who wouldn't let him play whynotball all the time.

It took TP a while to fully develop, but he was at least held in check at the spurs. He wasn't allowed to ruin the other 2 players, game. Which is sort of what is needed here.

It's sort of annoying, cause, again, like LBJ, he has so many physical gifts.

Lttp: ynb=y not ball?

84018.jpg

giri

Yes like I'm saying give it time and you will say the same about Durant

Rose is pretty much already close to there!

Durant has copped a fair bit of criticism, before these play offs, for being terrible / choker in 4th quarters. It was how some people explained away some of the YNB criticism saying "Durant didn't want it, is terrible in that situation!".

But he generally keeps a low media profile. Though for how much longer?

Rose has always had flaws, but gets a partial pass, because you're always sure that he's working to fix that.

Some of that is just personal preference, probably, but thats how i'd explain it.

LOL caught up with the last few pages...I feel like I leave this thread for a few days and it gets flip turned upside down everytime. Love it.

I miss Stockton too, bro. I miss him too.

Whos John Stockton? <3 ;)

I too recommend that Dream Team doc. Not gonna lie, I teared up and there were a few scenes that gave me chills. Goddam I wish they showed the entire Jordan-Magic scrimmage game. They better make that a Blu-Ray extra or something.

Jay Sosa

I just realized that the finals are 2-3-2..I know they do this because of travel/timezone (well I assume) but still..shouldn't they just stick to the 2-2-1-1-1 and just give the players a bit more time than usual in between the single games at the end?

balddemon

Banned
I just realized that the finals are 2-3-2..I know they do this because of travel/timezone (well I assume) but still..shouldn't they just stick to the 2-2-1-1-1 and just give the players a bit more time than usual in between the single games at the end?

they should make it 1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Top Bottom