• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Emwitus

Blackace, you wrong. you so wrong.

tumblr_ljke5dhcka1qdi236.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Watching first take today was hilarious

They were literally debating whether Durant was getting enough "superstar calls" or not

Kid gets no criticism. I love him, and he could bring this team back single handily to beat the Heat but come on now. Watch GM3 where he had multiple opportunities to score in the 4th and couldn't.

Now the rest of the team deserves blame as well but this kid is frigging bulletproof in the media.

SUPREME1

Banned
ClovingWestbrook
Y Not
(Today, 02:35 PM)

in other news, Lebron needs an intervention
LeBron-James-focus-Get-title-have-fun-611MQIR8-x-large.jpg

I am, sadly and pathetically, in the same situation as LeBalding James. My hairline is receding in the corners like him... except, I'd look stupid with a shaved head since he's HGH'd up and buff dudes look good bald. While soft (I'm not fat!) light-skinned Mexicans don't.

At least my facial hair is better than his. That trumps his millions of dollars.

giri

Watching first take today was hilarious

They were literally debating whether Durant was getting enough "superstar calls" or not

Kid gets no criticism. I love him, and he could bring this team back single handily to beat the Heat but come on now. Watch GM3 where he had multiple opportunities to score in the 4th and couldn't.

Now the rest of the team deserves blame as well but this kid is frigging bulletproof in the media.

Cause Durant has been an absolute fucking killer all play offs long, thats why. One bad game isn't the narrative. Even in 4th quarters where i would normally say Durant has been decidedly average in the regular season, he's come up big a few times these play offs.

He's shooting over 50% from the field. thats not TS%, thats raw %. Thats amazing. LBJ is averaging exactly .500.

So i'm not sure what you want people to get on him about. He can't make YNB not play like a retard.

Lebron should just shave his head. He's got the facial hair and steroid jaw line to pull it off.

On a more serious note, he's having an incredible Finals. There's plenty of time for him to choke, but his numbers are impressive as hell.

giri

Lebron should just shave his head. He's got the facial hair and steroid jaw line to pull it off.

On a more serious note, he's having an incredible Finals. There's plenty of time for him to choke, but his numbers are impressive as hell.

His numbers are bonkers.

There IS plenty of time for him to choke. Hopefully last year is the last time it happens.

At least Gregg Doyle didn't troll him after game 3 this year...

and yes BF3 premium is worth it for all the kickass CQ matches I've been in

Trust me give it time. KD has a year or two left before he starts getting ripped for everything

blake griffin only lasted a year with his honeymoon phase with the fans/media

giri

Trust me give it time. KD has a year or two left before he starts getting ripped for everything

blake griffin only lasted a year with his honeymoon phase with the fans/media

There's a huge difference between KD and Blake at this point in time.

Mainly.

Blakes a giant whinging baby.

Top Bottom