• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Battier has also played out of his mind this series, in stark contrast to the utter garbage he was during the entire run to the Finals. So his numbers are a bit skewed.

I guarantee he's played this series like its his last. If they win, he gone. If they lose, he prolly gone anyway.

I don't see why the Thunder can't win 3 straight. The Heat just did and every game has been close.

Because they depend on three players and the rest of the team refuses to contribute. It's very simple. They ran into a team that is just as athletic and is young and they have no idea what to do. The Heat won't die either. San Antonio or Dallas would have not come back like the Heat did this game.

Maybe it's not fair, but I can't believe Lebron didn't try to play through his injury. All I've been able to picture for the last few minutes is Isiah scoring those 25 points in game 6. Then I try to picture Kobe sitting out after that. No fucking way he would do that.

Easy for me to say though, watching on the couch. No idea what he's feeling.

I'm not a Lebron fan at all, but I don't think that's really fair. He did try and play through it, but it just seemed like if he was out there, it would've hurt them more. Good on him for trying, though.

PBY

Banned
Maybe it's not fair, but I can't believe Lebron didn't try to play through his injury. All I've been able to picture for the last few minutes is Isiah scoring those 25 points in game 6. Then I try to picture Kobe sitting out after that. No fucking way he would do that.

Yeah it is really easy for u to say.

thekad

Banned

Why would he hurt his team by being on the court when he couldn't play defense?

He didn't want to be selfish and hurt his team on D?

Being a liability to your team on defense and a non-factor on offense is a virtue?

Fucking hell.

charsace

I don't see why the Thunder can't win 3 straight. The Heat just did and every game has been close.

The heat are grinding them out the way every eastern conference team have worked to grind out games in these playoffs and turn them into a physical shit fest.

Owzers

I know this is ref bitching but there is no way Westbrook only got fouled 2 times.

Durant and YNB got fouled a lot, the refs did in general let a lot of contact go uncalled on both ends, but overall it still looked like OKC got the worst of the no-calls.

I blame everything on Harden, not playing Collison enough, and not having any plays for Durant.

Blondie

Neo Member
This was so good to watch after such a disastrous 1st qtr. Ain't won shit yet, especially with the LeBron injury, but it's so close, so close... LET'S GO HEAT!

Being a liability to your team on defense and a non-factor on offense is a virtue?

Fucking hell.

Heh, I totally get what you're saying. I'm glad he didn't try to be a hero and sink his team. I'm just surprised he didn't give it more of a shot with everything on the line.

He fucking nailed that 3 and then went out the rest of the game. That was weird.

Canuck76

Banned

The hell is this? He came back in, played clutch D, popped a phenomenal 3 to put the game further out of reach, and trusted his team.

Durant and YNB got fouled a lot, the refs did in general let a lot of contact go uncalled on both ends, but overall it still looked like OKC got the worst of the no-calls.

I blame everything on Harden, not playing Collison enough, and not having any plays for Durant.

Exactly the touch fouls always go Miami's way.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Collison played really well tonight - too bad they went away from him.

Westbrook really impressed me tonight - amazing game. I still don't like his overall game though.

Guess BronBron is getting his chip. I may not want Miami to win, but I hope Lebron is okay.

Erik Spoelstra is such a creepy lookin' dude.

zbtjv.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
Razor-thin margin of error in the playoffs, and we've shit the bed down the stretch in games 2-4 while Miami made shots.

Congrats to Heat-Age, even if I'm still holding out faint hope that we can make a comeback.

Canuck76

Banned
Go all Jerry West and make Bestbrook Finals MVP on the losing team.

43 pts.

And people say knicks-era Felton would make this team better.

Seriously. Someone said that. I won't say their name here.

But that happened.

PBY

Banned
Razor-thin margin of error in the playoffs, and we've shit the bed down the stretch in games 2-4 while Miami made shots.

Congrats to Heat-Age, even if I'm still holding out faint hope that we can make a comeback.

I still haven't processed this game yet; good game though man.

Top Bottom