• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Canuck76

Banned
I guess I can find a way to be happy for salty Seattle....but I was a big supporter of Cleveland in this Proxy War.

Basketball has changed. It's no longer about teams, fans or players. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by frauds, assholes and studio gangsters. Basketball, and its consumption of my time, has become a well-oiled machine. Basketball has changed. Salty ass fans cheer on salty ass players, run by salty ass ownership. HGH inside their bodies, enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Injury control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Basketball has changed. The age of deference has become the age of Lebron James. All in the name of entertaining assholes on the internet. And he who controls the refs, controls history. Basketball has changed. When the haters are under total control, weak basketball... becomes routine.

Lol. The hell is this hahahaha

I guess I can find a way to be happy for salty Seattle....but I was a big supporter of Cleveland in this Proxy War.

Basketball has changed. It's no longer about teams, fans or players. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by frauds, assholes and studio gangsters. Basketball, and its consumption of my time, has become a well-oiled machine. Basketball has changed. Salty ass fans cheer on salty ass players, run by salty ass ownership. HGH inside their bodies, enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Injury control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Basketball has changed. The age of deference has become the age of Lebron James. All in the name of entertaining assholes on the internet. And he who controls the refs, controls history. Basketball has changed. When the haters are under total control, weak basketball... becomes routine.

octobasketball.

Canuck76

Banned
Hahahahaha the hell is this press conference

People from Israel and Turkey asking questions. Just kind of weird, just thought it was american media hahaha

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

yeah.. other people are salty

exarkun

Harden became a full on BITCH this series. My god, did you see how uncomfortable he was with the ball at the end of the game WIDE THE FUCK OPEN? Thank god, cut the stupid beard after this playoff series is over and we can stop with the "Harden will get max money" talk.

And before people blame energy (which could be part of it guarding wade/lebron but then again he had to guard a decent Manu last series) hes now missing wide open threes. He has been assssss this series. He blows layups. When he doesn't get calls, which are a large part of his game, he struggles mightily.

Still rooting for OKC (well i bet a nice bottle of booze on em) but damn. They are playing shitting team ball. And Durant doesn't assist and his defense consists of fouling guys who he is 4-5 inches taller than. Or he just grabs Lebron. Shit series so far.

TTG

Is that metal gear? Bravo sir.

SamuraiX-

ksFzZ.png

i really wish there was a stat for wide open 3's , jeez so many it boggles my mind.

Ray is gonna break the single season 3 point record next season for the Heat D: D:

KingGondo

Banned
Sorry your team lost Gondo.

GG Heat. Thunder aren't ready.
Same to you bro.

Can't do much except shake my head at this point. Everything that went right in the first three rounds went wrong in this series.

Great year, but it sucks hard to get this far and lose like this.

oxcgn-metal-gear-11.jpg

Same to you bro.

Can't do much except shake my head at this point. Everything that went right in the first three rounds went wrong in this series.

don't give up bruh. if the thunder win game 5 they're winning the series, and you can take that shit to the bank.

the problem is i don't think they're going to win game 5 :/

exarkun

One game is everything though.

I'm not defending him though...He's played terrible in the series. I still think he's a great player because one series doesn't define guys.

last year's finals defined lebron for a year. So yes it does. And its not just this series. When he didn't get calls in two of the spurs games he looked uncomfortable. And now that its happening here, again he looks uncomfortable. His shot is off, and when he draws contact in the paint he doesn't get the call. Finally someone reminded the refs he isn't a superstar.

His inability to do anything useful has also nullified Collison's bum ass because their PnR doesn't work because of how the second defender blocks the passing lane. Hence we see Ibaka for most of the game this time.

Westbrook, for all the shit we and I give him, puts the team on his back by rebounding and throwing his body at the hoop ala Rose. And he gets some assists. People bitch about passing to Durant more but he was putting up some ugly shit at the end of the last two games. Off balance, hand in his face stuff that he was miraculously hitting during the regular season and against the Spurs but now they aren't falling.

Durant has to make his teammates better which he isn't doing.

Vire

Same to you bro.

As much as this hurts now, you guys will be back. I'm certain of it. Thunder just need to grow a little hair on their chest first.

Last year hurt so bad, but finally I think this is our time. You have no idea how happy I am now and I'm sorry it has to come at your behalf.

I'll probably remember James' hobbled 3 for the rest of my life. I just thought there was no way he would get the lift, but somehow it went in...

GG.

What. A. Game.

G'night GAF.

Top Bottom