• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

There was literally one team in the east who didn't suffer from injury.

The East was weak prior to being weakened by injury. Billups was the only notable WC player who missed time or was hobbled.

Compared to Lin, Amare, Dwight, Rose, Granger, Shump, Bosh, Ray, Peaches, Josh Smith

...come on man. East sucked really hard this year. I expect the EC to be much better next season.

Sigh. I've said like three times the east is weaker. The West is still weak as fuck though. Its not hard to grasp.

benjipwns

Banned
Does anyone really think the East was anything to go through once Rose went out?

The Celtics tapped their veteran status hardcore, the Pacers were that up and comer who got in the way.

That's not to take away from the Heat, and they were without Bosh, but they didn't exactly run through a murderers row. (And Celtics did lose Bradley.)

How can you take away from teams how they got here, they still have to beat the team in the Finals to win. And it's rare they aren't one of the best five teams or so.

jman2050

The Heat would have maybe had a tough time with the Lakers and would've gotten steamrolled by the Spurs. That's about it as far as West competition goes sans OKC.

KingGondo

Banned
The Lakers would've pushed the Heat's shit in without Bosh. The Pacers wilted and shit the bed even though they supposedly had a huge advantage inside.

And :lol at anyone who doesn't think coming back to win 4 straight against the Spurs is damn impressive.

PBY

Banned
The Lakers would've pushed the Heat's shit in without Bosh. The Pacers wilted and shit the bed even though they supposedly had a huge advantage inside.

And :lol at anyone who doesn't think coming back to win 4 straight against the Spurs is damn impressive.
The spurs wins were crazy impressive

But Miami's was still easier. Right?

This is the equivalent to asking which turd is the prettiest. OKC wins because they faced SA but Heat takes them out in 5 or 6 also.

The Heat would have maybe had a tough time with the Lakers and would've gotten steamrolled by the Spurs. That's about it as far as West competition goes sans OKC.

This is so rich LMFAO.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
kobe_bryant_jersey_24.jpg

#1 Jersey. Good taste America, good taste.
It's number one internationally. D-Rose's jersey is number one in the US.

Did everyone forget how bad the Lakers looked in the playoffs this year?

You need potent three-point shooting to cause problems for Miami, which is something the Lakers had none of. They would've handled them with relative ease.

Did everyone forget how bad the Lakers looked in the playoffs this year?

You need potent three-point shooting to cause problems for Miami, which is something the Lakers had none of. They would've handled them with relative ease.

Lakers also gave up tons of open 3s and need an upgrade on the wings.

KingGondo

Banned
He doesn't look remotely under the influence.

iamshadowdork said:
He's in miami and thats the best he could do lol. The one on the left is the only one who even looks good.
Yeah, the one on the right clearly suffers from Sharp Knee Syndrome.

Man give me a couple of his checks and see what I come up with lol. If its just a random foursome type deal then I give him props but I have done better in just the AF.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Have to work tonight. =/

I'm so tired of hearing about LeBron on sports talk though. Great player, I'm not a big fan of his personally, but..man. =(

Top Bottom