• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

I really want to know what goes on in film room when they see Wade taking at least 10 ill advised shots a game.

Wade and Bosh weren't that on

I'm sure harden will be better. but we have to slow KD and YNB down or else. like I said we'll see in game 2 what happens

"Hey guys, I just got play my game. I know there will be naysayers talking, but I'm confident in what I do."

Anyone who blames Lebron is an idiot, this is all on Wade and him jacking him jumpers and playing like shit.

It's not so much that Lebron lost them the game. But it's just hilariously funny that he seems to be completely incapable of putting his team on his shoulders in the 4th like Durant just did (btw, in Durant's first ever Finals game).

The game was basically even going into the 4th. One superstar took on the challenge and succeeded, the other one didn't - the one who is the supposed league MVP.

No one is calling Wade the league MVP right now. But yes, the reason you guys lost the game is bigger than Lebron's forgettable 4th quarter. It's just it doesn't bode well for you that Lebron hasn't got the 4th quarter monkey off his back. You have to be capable of winning close games, not just front-running in blow outs.

Flash

Damn, I'm completely jealous of the Thunder right now. They not only have depth, but they also have the starpower to go with it. Durant, WestBrook, and Harden (who will have better games in the future I'm sure) are just too good. Adding role players like Sefolosha and Collison is insane.

Durant is also the best player on the court when it comes to 4th Qs and crunchtime. Shit is unfair. I hope the salary cap hits them just as hard as it will hit the Bulls in the immediate future /salty

With that said, I hope they win it all this year.

lol heat got some pretty good output from their supporting cast. I really don't think Miami's bench is as horrible as made out to be. its not good but probably closer to average. Which should be good enough (and expected) when you got 3 close to max contracts.

IpzoD.jpg

And we're done here.

Canuck76

Banned
What are you talking about? The game had less FTs than usual...and over half the baskets were assisted.

To be fair i only watched the second half so, maybe Scotty actually ran an offense that first half.

I'm guessing not though.

Just a lot of tick tack both ways, and a lot of those assists were within like 5 ft of the basket from what i watched.

DJ88

I really want to know what goes on in film room when they see Wade taking at least 10 ill advised shots a game.

This. Not just that but what goes on in his head during the game.

"Ok this one has to go in" Clank!

"Wait, wait, I got this one" Clank!

"Alright this one is for real" CLANK!

It's not so much that Lebron lost them the game. But it's just hilariously funny that he seems to be completely incapable of putting his team on his shoulders in the 4th like Durant just did (btw, in Durant's first ever Finals game).

The game was basically even going into the 4th. One superstar took on the challenge and succeeded, the other one didn't - the one who is the supposed league MVP.

No one is calling Wade the league MVP right now. But yes, the reason you guys lost the game is bigger than Lebron's forgettable 4th quarter. It's just it doesn't bode well for you that Lebron hasn't got the 4th quarter monkey off his back. You have to be capable of winning close games, not just front-running in blow outs.

This is a fair assessment. I think Lebron not guarding Durant the last 6 minutes was disconcerting, as well.

Branduil

Damn, I'm completely jealous of the Thunder right now. They not only have depth, but they also have the starpower to go with it. Durant, WestBrook, and Harden (who will have better games in the future I'm sure) are just too good. Adding role players like Sefolosha and Collison is insane.

Durant is also the best player on the court when it comes to 4th Qs and crunchtime. Shit is unfair. I hope the salary cap hits them just as hard as it will hit the Bulls in the immediate future /salty

Oh, it will. They're going to have let go of one of YNB/Harden/Ibaka at some point.

Wade cant even score with Derek Fisher on him after the switch he misses the tear drop the fuck u tear dropping if Fisher is on you get inside for the layup

Wanna feel more depressed?

Harden was a non-factor tonight.

So was Ibaka.

And Battier was in 3 point God Mode.

And despite having a decent game LBJ was pretty cold from the distance. Alot more than usual.

No one is calling Wade the league MVP right now. But yes, the reason you guys lost the game is bigger than Lebron's forgettable 4th quarter. It's just it doesn't bode well for you that Lebron hasn't got the 4th quarter monkey off his back. You have to be capable of winning close games, not just blow outs

Meh.

Lebron was off since the jump and still managed to have a impact on the game. He hits even a few of those jumpers and this game might be a different story. There was no monkey.

ToxicAdam

I think it would have been disasterous for OKC to lose tonight. They needed this one worse than the Heat needed it.

Wade's going to get so exposed this series I will begin to feel sorry for him.

Top Bottom