• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Finals |OT| Good Job, Good Effort

Not sure if Bron wins a ring during his career if he loses this series. Theres almost no chance he has a better supporting cast than he does now.

He can always compete for a ring. He is in the East, the teams he has to go through are the Bulls and the Knicks now, since Boston might blow up the big 3.

The only media person I really care about with regards to the Heat is Dan Lebatard's dad. He takes Heat games seriously and I'm wondering if we'll get a hilarious meltdown should they lose this series.

I get the Bulls are out but you have better things to do than to take pleasure in watching an old guy feel upset

lol of all people you choose papi? wow

Let's see what JAX has to say about last night...

Though I rather hear what the fake Jax has to say.

Oh man even he has nothing positive to say. This coward wagon is overflowing.

Mrbob

I get the Bulls are out but you have better things to do than to take pleasure in watching an old guy feel upset

lol of all people you choose papi? wow

Haha, well I don't really care what the other meatheads at ESPN say. I like listening to Papi because he feels more genuine than anyone else on the network. Not that I want him to be sad. His trolling of Boston is some of the best.

its pretty sad that lebron has to help wade "get going" and set the tone

bosh and wade should fork some of their salary to him and the role players that do shit

Chuck is on Rome and is saying that he feels bad for LeBron since Bron isn't getting any help.

He kinda does, but it's pretty smh worthy. Like a guy who cheats on then leaves his crappy wife for a shitty girlfriend. Your girlfriend sucks but you hand selected her and I refuse to feel sorry for your ass now.

He kinda does, but it's pretty smh worthy. Like a guy who cheats on then leaves his crappy wife for a shitty girlfriend. Your girlfriend sucks but you hand selected her and I refuse to feel sorry for your ass now.

No doubt. I don't feel sorry for him since this was his decision (get it? DECISION? HAHAHA =/) but I truly hope Dwade is ROASTED in the media if they lose.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Pretty spot on.

Flash

Lol i find the whole Wade saying it's LeBron's team now so weird. Who the hell cares lol take turns, do whatevers best, but don't announce it like that. Kind of smart on wade so if they fail then, well, it is lebrons team. lol

Barkley calling out MJ and Pippen for keeping Isaiah off the dream team using the 'It's him or us' card.

Who gets dropped for Isaiah? Magic, Stockton, MJ, Drexler? Isaiah was great but I think the team was built perfectly sans Laettner. I wouldn't cut my back up PF for a fifth guard who would take minutes from Magic or Stockton.

Who gets dropped for Isaiah? Magic, Stockton, MJ, Drexler? Isaiah was great but I think the team was built perfectly sans Laettner. I wouldn't cut my back up PF for a fifth guard who would take minutes from Magic or Stockton.

Christian Laettner. Also, Barkley called out AAU ball for ruining the game and being the worst thing that has ever taken place on this planet outside of tsunamis and earthquakes lol.

Lol i find the whole Wade saying it's LeBron's team now so weird. Who the hell cares lol take turns, do whatevers best, but don't announce it like that. Kind of smart on wade so if they fail then, well, it is lebrons team. lol

I get the feeling Wade will not finish his career with the Heat don't you?

Christian Laettner. Also, Barkley called out AAU ball for ruining the game.

If I'm dividing PG minutes between Stock, Isaiah and Magic. Magic and Stock are splitting them. Their styles are different enough to mess with the defense without throwing a score first pg out there. No disrespect to Isaiah but feeding MJ/Barkley/Bird/Malone/Robinson has to be priority and Stockton/Magic combois perfect for that.

KingGondo

Banned
If I'm dividing PG minutes between Stock, Isaiah and Magic. Magic and Stock are splitting them. Their styles are different enough to mess with the defense without throwing a score first pg out there. No disrespect to Isaiah but feeding MJ/Barkley/Bird/Malone/Robinson has to be priority and Stockton/Magic combois perfect for that.
Not like it would matter anyways.

The international competition was absolutely laughable back then.

Oh, no doubt. But Barkley's point was Isaiah belonged there because he was one of the top players and since it was a once in a life opportunity he was against trying to keep other players off the team.

reilo

I don't know why I never tried listening to the smooth sounds of Hall and Oates at work before.

Damn am I productive today.

I bet you're happier after a Thunder win than getting some from the wife.

Vestal

Well finally got my internet back..

I can see we have gone into full Appocalypse mode after game 1... Come on gaf its 1 game...

If Miami wins tommorow at OKC will we go full meltdown and doom/gloom on OKC? No... this is a 7 game series..

Miami will make adjustments tommorow, particularly start using that Highpost play with Bosh/James/Wade against that small OKC lineup they threw at them last night, forcing switches and creating some holes for drives or kicks for Wade and James..

I will admit it was frustrating to watch the last 16minutes and Wade not showing up. Lebron should have attacked the basket more late, and I expect him to make a lot of the shots he missed yesterday.

But Spo needs to manage James minutes better.. He needs to be fresher for the final 12min, and final 12 he should be playing deny defense on Durant.

As far as Wade.. WAKE UP DAMN YOU.. and Bosh, stop shooting 3s, start making the mid range jumpers.

reilo

401870_463326293695900_1475469302_n.jpg

Hey look, there was a black guy in the crowd in OKC!

OH SHIT, Stern is GOING after Rome and Rome is going after Stern. Stern accused Rome of making a career out of cheap thrills. Stern said he has to make a call to someone actually important like Stephen A. Smith, lol!

FUTURE NEWS:

After Lebron complained to the media about refs swallowing their whistles while he was being roughed up by tough D, David Stern sent out a league wide memo saying, quote "Like mother, like son."

Top Bottom