• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why there isn't more talk about SVG's job. Orlando is 32-18 and still absolutely sucks with no future or present. Though I guess it doesn't matter who is there, they're still bad. They literally have 3 good wins this entire season and just launch 3s all day every day. I don't know how their fans deal with it.

exarkun

biggest blowout of the season in the third quarter? Shit is looking nasty. Even that one or two portland games where they sucked weren't that bad.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't know why there isn't more talk about SVG's job. Orlando is 32-18 and still absolutely sucks with no future or present. Though I guess it doesn't matter who is there, they're still bad. They literally have 3 good wins this entire season and just launch 3s all day every day. I don't know how their fans deal with it.

SVG is not the main culprit. Never has been. Never was. Never will be.

Ryan Anderson is our 2nd best player. Ryan Anderson.

This team is fucking garbage. Utter god damn trash. They've tuned out to Stan but it wouldn't even matter. A sorry crew of players who are whiny, entitled, brats who are also the leagues more overpaid players.

The fact Stan can draw 32 wins out of this joke of a roster says a lot.

Alrix

This would be a good chance to get Douglas on the floor and see if he can shoot, he'll a decent chunk of minutes with the time left in this game.

130827703249.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Someone said the Knicks would go up by 50 a few pages ago?

Show yourself, witch!

Piecake

Love is beastly

Pretty mind boggling that Anthony Tolliver is our 2nd-3rd best player on the floor now. Before this hot streak, I thought he was better served as a bag boy than a nba player

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Never seen so many posts about a game that is past blowout status.

smh

I was keeping out of this thread for a reason. But I think it's gotten so ugly people will lay off from picking on the Magic fans. Although I don't see any of the others posting either right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom