• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Wait.. if the knicks win tonight... they'll be over .500!

dMDeX.jpg

Alrix

excellent win by the knicks. im genuinely suprised we won tonight, and especially by this much. the guys really came through tonight!

Hopefully Lin will be back friday. Really hoping Jeffries will be back in time for our home-and-home coming up against Chicago. That's right after our 2 game, 7 night stretch where we can get some good rest (the two games, btw, are Indiana and Orlando, both are gonna be looking for revenge) so hopefully he can be back for those two.

DCX

DCX
Knicks looked good tonight. Playing with alot of emotion and guts right now. I doubt they are playing for Woodson, but they sure are playing for themselves.

DCX

woodson looks happy, i think i just saw him crack a smile

Hopefully Lin will be back friday. Really hoping Jeffries will be back in time for our home-and-home coming up against Chicago. That's right after our 2 game, 7 night stretch where we can get some good rest (the two games, btw, are Indiana and Orlando, both are gonna be looking for revenge) so hopefully he can be back for those two.

indeed. one of the bad things about these kinds of wins is that it makes the other team come at you with more force and aggression than normal. im not too worried about the pacers but if the magic' perimeter shooters fire up early on like they did earlier on the 4th, were gonna be in a lot of trouble

i guess shooting practice with allan houston paid off for shump. other games, he had a lot of shots but missed like 90% of them. those points really add up once you start making them in.

lol clyde said to put the entire team on that bike melo was on. if thats what it takes to get this team to perform like this...put em in!

Vahagn

Yesterday I looked at K-Love's box score from the Minny/Memphis game and saw he had 28/11...My first thought was "ehhh mediocre game by him"

It immediately hit me...holy shit...he's by far the best PF in the league (we'll see what Dirk does in the playoffs). Last time I felt that way about ANYONE was Kobe's 35 ppg season where unless he scored 38-40 I felt like it was a mediocre game. He scored 40 like 30 times that season.

K-Love...probably the second best player in this league right now the way he's playing...Ahead of Durant...Behind LBJ

Puddles

Banned
Damn, 40 and 19 for K-Love.

It's pretty clear at this point that he's the second best player in the league behind Durant.

K-Love...probably the second best player in this league right now the way he's playing...Ahead of Durant...Behind LBJ

Shaking my fucking head.

Emwitus

Damn, 40 and 19 for K-Love.

It's pretty clear at this point that he's the second best player in the league behind Durant.

Problem is his team doesn't win. Lebron with those stats in the cavs would win games so would durant. Its weird,

Oh, 14 and 31. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom