• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Malcolm Lee has impressed me greatly.

I'm gradually moving from "Indifferent" to "fuk dis dude" regarding Kemba though.

I have the game on in the background and everytime I turn to watch Novak is shooting. He's shot 6 times and they're literally the only shots I've seen all game.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Without Rose, the Bulls play with no energy. Boozer cannot move without the basket, at all. And these idiots keep setting up plays for Brewer, lol.

A few weeks ago I had no idea I'd be wishing for Toney to get on the court. :/
I was like "Hey get Bibby some regular time, I know he plays no D but he can run an offense. Maybe he'll have a few moments!" Jesus Christ... Woodson thinks he got the old Bibby instead of... Old Bibby.
Bibby has been so-so. I don't want to see douglas unless he's fixed his brain. Dumb son of a bitch is what he is.

Not smart enough or good enough athlete to overcome his lack of size.
I hope his mindfuckery is over.

DY_nasty

If you could insert Lee's mind into Webster and Ellington's mind into Wesley, you'd have a hell of a backcourt.

charsace

Novakiin don't give a fuck!

so-so? SO-SO?

He's a Walker from Walking Dead with a headband.

Edit: NOVAKKHIIINNNN
Bibby's shot isn't falling, but he doesn't do dumb shit, gamble every time he can on defense and looks to get the ball into the paint by passing at least.

DY_nasty

Not smart enough or good enough athlete to overcome his lack of size.

He's definitely smart enough. Clearly athletic enough. He can get a good shot whenever he wants... But like Knux said, he gives too many fucks.

He just cares too much about being perfect - and that can be a significant enough of a mental block for some to destroy any chance of being a quality player.

How is it Knicks are outrebounding the Magic and shooting 54%? WTF?

This is why Orlando desperately needs a slasher. Hell even Caron Butler would improve them bigtime at SF.
Bibby's shot isn't falling, but he doesn't do dumb shit, gamble every time he can on defense and looks to get the ball into the paint by passing at least.
We watching the same Bibby?

charsace

He's definitely smart enough. Clearly athletic enough. He can get a good shot whenever he wants... But like Knux said, he gives too many fucks.

He just cares too much about being perfect - and that can be a significant enough of a mental block for some to destroy any chance of being a quality player.

He's athletic, but he isn't athletic enough to create space to get off his shot consistently against NBA defenders and he lacks in the ability to hit off balance shots(small guards need this).

Boozer gonna get us back in this.

SN: These ATL announcers are yawn-worthy. I would rather them be super homers than to try and put me asleep like this.

DY_nasty

He's athletic, but he isn't athletic enough to create space to get off his shot consistently against NBA defenders and he lacks in the ability to hit off balance shots(small guards need this).

If anything, that's all he can do. Dude's step back has been money from day one. He just can't shoot for shit. Anyone who's watched 3 Bobcats games can tell you that. Between 14-18ft, he can do whatever the hell he wants. However, he's timid like a bitch when it comes to attacking the rim and he second guesses himself more than any other rookie guard when it comes to simply pulling up and taking a shot that he's made for himself.

His mental issues are just sickening though. Its worse than Turner at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom