• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I win the lottery coming up, I'm moving back to Texas and buying court side Spurs season tickets. If I don't, I'm stuck going to see the Spurs play the Pistons once a year in Detroit :/

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just read that Jason Terry now wants to join the Heat in the offseason as well? Getting annoying.

It's mostly based on point differential and the 76ers are amazing at blowing out bad teams.

Hey man, when can champion mediocre talent you just gotta do it.

With Hollinger I think he was just hoping that we actually was for real that way he could say he's a genius...now it's too late to bail now.

Alrix

Nope. H2H fantasy playoffs. Zero's aren't a good number to get for a week...

I traded Lin and Amar'e a few weeks before the start of my league's playoffs for Kyrie and Josh Smith.

To make things better, I might end up facing the guy I traded them to in the semi's next week. Man did things turn out well for me with that trade.

Puddles

Banned
That's why it's so infuriating watching these Lakers. It was one thing when the Lakers were winning with Kobe and Shaq because Kobe, though he'd go crazy at times, he was still playing within the system with Shaq. Same for the most part for the first few years after Pau arrived. But now that Bynum has been healthy and dominating, it's time for Kobe to hand off the ball.

As good as Bynum can be, I don't think he's ready to be the focal point of an offense. He still turns the ball over too much when he tries to create his own shot. If his usage rate dramatically increased, I suspect his turnover rate would go through the roof.

He should get more touches than he currently does though, especially with Kobe putting up a TS% under 50% lately.

So does Nash. I used to think these guys had some heart. MJ was right.

GAlCG.gif

Jeez, it really looks like the Raptors are trying to lose. I feel bad for those fans in the arena.

My friend at the game said most people are in Heat jerseys

She took her dad to the game instead of me :( (she won season tickets at the start of the season)

The ticket prices are also jacked up to "super premium" levels tonight, seats the normally go for 12.50 are closer to 80 tonight

Omzz

Easily... feel sorry for those fools who paid top money to witness this murder. I probably spent a small fraction of what they did to watch the great Nuggets game on Wednesday.

Lol why did I come to this game. I still have some hope that they'll keep this close, and I won't get to see Curry play

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
6'9" Tristan Thompson starting at center with Jamison at PF.

Why is Byron Scott trolling so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom