• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori Chan

i love sessions

Oh and does anybody remember when devin harris fell into the lakers girl and noticed where he was and just chilled there? lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Are you fucking KIDDING me on that call? Fuck you.

EDIT: OMFG. Are you fucking serious? Wow. That replay. wow.

Darkman M

Hope not. Ramon 34 minutes off the bench, please. We need a Harden with how crappy our bench is (not saying he's as good as harden, but the ball handler off the bench who can score role).

I'd like to see him in the court with Kobe, Kobe has to work way to hard for his shots.

Hope not. Ramon 34 minutes off the bench, please. We need a Harden with how crappy our bench is (not saying he's as good as harden, but the ball handler off the bench who can score role).

I honestly don't know whether or not to start Sessions. He obviously plays really well with the 2nd unit + Bynum, and Blake is a better long range shooter which helps when Kobe/Pau/Drew are dominating the touches. On the other side, however, Sessions speed and ball handling really opens up the game I'd love to see what that could do if he played more minutes with the starters.

KEVIN DING
Steve Blake has 16 foul shots in 32 games. RT @KevinDing: Ramon Sessions has 10 foul shots in 20 minutes tonight.

lol

I honestly don't know whether or not to start Sessions. He obviously plays really well with the 2nd unit + Bynum, and Blake is a better long range shooter which helps when Kobe/Pau/Drew are dominating the touches. On the other side, however, Sessions speed and ball handling really opens up the game I'd love to see what that could do if he played more minutes with the starters.

34 min off the bench would do both.

get Jordan hill in!

Shadow780

Kobe is hitting on old ladies tonight. He doesn't care about this game.

more like white hipster

X5xmw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom