• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
DURANTULA!!!!!!

fZbPp.gif

Vahagn

This is Kobe's worst game. Sure he's chucked 30shots before but in other games he has good stretches for 5-6 minutes or a quarter. He's literally been ass for every minute of this game

Jeff-DSA

Normally I'd post more in a Jazz-Lakers game, but I really did a number on my hand with a razor accident yesterday. For those okay with seeing the front of a thumb taken off with a razor, here's how my hand looked 8 hours after it happened. Finally got it to stop bleeding this morning, but it's all wrapped up and in the way. The cut on my index finger is wrapped up, which makes typing near impossible.

Only click if you're not squeamish: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/jar155/20120317_231828.jpg

But the reason I mention all of this, I'd still shoot better than Kobe tonight.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Normally I'd post more in a Jazz-Lakers game, but I really did a number on my hand with a razor accident yesterday. For those okay with seeing the front of a thumb taken off with a razor, here's how my hand looked 8 hours after it happened. Finally got it to stop bleeding this morning, but it's all wrapped up and in the way. The cut on my index finger is wrapped up, which makes typing near impossible.

Only click if you're not squeamish: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/jar155/20120317_231828.jpg

But the reason I mention all of this, I'd still shoot better than Kobe tonight.

Why...oh why did I click on that shit. Holy fuck. Just a chunk of skin hanging, and a black hole where I can see deep into your finger.

*hurls*

I was expecting you to have exaggerated thinking "oh lol...how bad could it have been if he took a fucking picture of it!".

Branduil

This is Kobe's worst game. Sure he's chucked 30shots before but in other games he has good stretches for 5-6 minutes or a quarter. He's literally been ass for every minute of this game

You're telling me Kobe has literally transformed into a giant, basketball-shooting pair of buttocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom