• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Hello Adam! I'm quite excited by this turn of events. I must say that I had grown quite despondent in absence of our daily discourse.

giga

are we literally equally stickied with some australians now

how the mighty have fallen

2HwjX.png

jesus

Onemic

Ramon has made the lakers championship contenders

The bulls are steam rolling everyone without Drose

The Raptors are solidifying their top 5 draft pick position

Life is good.

So much crazy shit happened while this thread was out of commission. SMH. That OKC game, OH LAWD. That FISHSTICKS. That ReSESSION. The Knicks getting RAPTOR'D

rage1973

I came here to say Sessions is a legit top 12 pg in the league.
And the lakers are back, they can even withstand Kobe chucking.

And you guys told me I was having a meltdown

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...kevin_love_timberwolves_contract_rubio_032212

KLove said:
“For me, at the end of the day, I want to win. My first three years were 24 wins, 15 wins, 17 wins,” Love told Yahoo! Sports. “Now things are finally turning around. Losing Ricky [to a season-ending knee injury] was terrible for us. We didn’t make a move at the deadline, which is tough. But we just got to rock with the guys we have now.

“But at the end of the day, if we continue to progress as we get older, learn the system, learn to play together, things are going to look up for us. But am I going to be here my whole career? That’s really up in the air.”

At the end of the day, you got both L.A. teams, Chicago, Orlando, Miami, New York, Brooklyn now, teams that are in bigger markets that are always going to draw more attention from free agents because they want the bigger market and they want maybe a warmer climate.”

“I feel like I could be a lot more well-known,” Love said. “I feel like I could get a lot more respect. But respect is gained by continuing to get better and working my ass off and continuing to get better at what I can be: winning and every night competing and working as hard as I can. …

“Building a brand is definitely big. If someone said they didn’t want to do that they’d be lying to you. If you win everything takes care of itself. That’s how greatness is formed. But guys in bigger markets are going to get more endorsements because that’s just what sells.”

“It was the right decision for me at this time,” Love said of signing a contract extension. “Heading into my prime, if I’m here all four years, I’ll have my chance to pick and be 27. I will have my chance to go wherever I want. But if we are rolling? Who’s to say what will happen.”
Dude is so gone. And rightfully so.

Cloudy

Banned
Time to make up for lost time. I have so many Razor Ramon pics to post.

My body is ready...

It's amazing how much easier it is for us to score with him playing. And Fisher taking his talents to OKC looks great. Too bad they are still winning in spite of our double agent lol

PS: Hopefully Kobe finds his jumpshot moving forward though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom