• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Banned
So awesome that if people drive by post shit in NBA-Gaf and get called out for it then NBA-Gaf are assholes, but if you drive by post on gaming side you get your ass banned. You guys are so insular.

/drivesby

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So awesome that if people drive by post shit in NBA-Gaf and get called out for it then NBA-Gaf are assholes, but if you drive by post on gaming side you get your ass banned. You guys are so insular.

/drivesby

godspeed

dabig2

Why why why did they change this thread to Community?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad BEST-GAF is back, but we've been ghettoized.

First they came for the My Little Pony thread
and you did not speak out because you were not bronies

Then they came for the K-pop thread
and you did not speak out because you were not pedos.

Then they came for the Poligaf thread
and you did not speak out because you were not dirty LIBRULS.

Then they came for you
and there was no one left to speak out for you :(

Had to update that quote a little bit, but the message remains true.

Canuck76

Banned
Had to update that quote a little bit, but the message remains true.

Screw all those other people sports in general should be off-topic. The brony thread should be in a dark cellar far away for good reason. Same with the K-pop thread and all other bull crap. Maybe not the poli-gaf thread.

/drivesby

I like this guy.

So I can't wait until March Madness over. I hate going to ESPN's site. Nothing worse than a bunch dudes that would get balled up in the WNBA getting attention.

Vire

/drivesby

This guy's got swag.

rome_thumbs_down.jpg

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Anybody know where I can watch the highlights of the Knick game? I don't mean 2 mins. I'd like to see a proper recap. I wasn't home all day.

Vire: Hit the subscribe button and revisit the thread from the Subscriptions page. That's what I've been doing for years.

Magilla

Banned
I'm sure it doesn't mean much at this point, but sorry I acted a fool. I originally came here for gaming side, but eventually transitioned to OT/NBA lurking. By the time my account got accepted y'all got wrecked. So I felt shafted.

Anyway, Celtics lifelong since we got KG and RayRay. Chip bound thanks to Based Hollins.

I'm sure it doesn't mean much at this point, but sorry I acted a fool. I originally came here for gaming side, but eventually transitioned to OT/NBA lurking. By the time my account got accepted y'all got wrecked. So I felt shafted.

Anyway, Celtics lifelong since we got KG and RayRay. Chip bound thanks to Based Hollins.

We accept you with open arms unless you're a Heat fan in which case talk to Ph33nix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom