• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Dude.. that was like 3 years ago. Fisher is not now what he was then. Period. It's not up for fucking discussion anymore than whether or whether or not Alaska has a cold climate.

Fisher is done as a serious on court impact player.

I'm not arguing that he is done. Clearly demonstrated by pgs making career highs against him. My argument is that his value in the playoffs is alot higher than a typical role player washed up point gaurd. Which is exactly why okc traded for him. Obviously he won't be getting major minutes in those games but in high tension situations i can bet he'll be thrown right in their with the best of them and opposing players will respect his shot.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Great team win by the Bulls. They dug down deep, and everyone that could have came through. Boozer, Deng, Watson, they played great.

Great team win by the Bulls. They dug down deep, and everyone that could have came through. Boozer, Deng, Watson, they played great.

I don't think it was a great team win or anything else and i'm a bulls fan. They stunk the whole game. All i can think is time and time again this team always plays to it's opponent. They play well against good teams and stink against bad teams.

DENNNNNNNGGGGG.

hnnnggg-320x254.jpg

Levyne

Banned
I don't think it was a great team win or anything else and i'm a bulls fan. They stunk the whole game. All i can think is time and time again this team always plays to it's opponent. They play well against good teams and stink against bad teams.

They were also without Rose and essentially without Noah.

They won't be going to the finals this year either. Heat fan fo life yo.

Levyne

Banned
I thought Deng's shot was good live but man, screw replays and the stress they cause.

Especially when they broke it down frame by frame.

I freaked out at the ONE FRAME that showed the ball in the air and the other clock at 0.1. The very frame before it still looked like it was in his hands and the very next was 0.0

Only time Bulls/Raptors game might be one of the early stories on Sportscenter, hahaha.

Does Cj get an assist for that???

Either way, Cj played a decent game for sure and they wouldn't have won it without his punkass.

Canuck76

Banned
Blunderinger

Wide open not even close.

OKC lost their backup PG for the season. they brought him in for leadership. If they're actually going to play him, they'll lose.

Coaches fuck up all the time, dude. As do organizations.

Remember when Boston traded Perkins for Jeff Green? Remember when people here, like me, said Green was one of the worst players in the NBA and that Shaq wouldn't stay healthy? What does that make Danny ainge compared to me?

Remember when we didn't draft Durant? Hahahaha ha ha ha (sobs quietly)

I freaked out at the ONE FRAME that showed the ball in the air and the other clock at 0.1. The very frame before it still looked like it was in his hands and the very next was 0.0

The angle which they showed the frame by frame that I am talking about, I couldn't see the glow of the backboard(very well), I always follow that.

I know it's the Raptors but this win could turn out bigger than it appears.

They have the best scoring differential in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom