• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

PgN9t.jpg

World wide swag.

masud

Banned
I like how people are trying to convince Laker fans about the value of a player they've had to deal with for several years.

Fisher is garbage people. But he's still a basketball player. Which means if he's given more minutes than he deserves and also the greenlight to take shots no matter how awful he' been all game, guess what? He's going to make a shot or two eventually. There's your "clutch".

I never said he had value. Just that he's gonna dagger the shit out of the Lakers in the playoffs. Cause that's totally happening.

Emwitus

I like how people are trying to convince Laker fans about the value of a player they've had to deal with for several years.

Fisher is garbage people. But he's still a basketball player. Which means if he's given more minutes than he deserves and also the greenlight to take shots no matter how awful he' been all game, guess what? He's going to make a shot or two eventually. There's your "clutch".

That's a weird way of looking at it. Kobe still wouldn't have won 4 and 5 without those "lucky" shots.

Emwitus

Fisher wasn't bad back then...

And he wasn't all that good too. Remember he went 0 for 5 in the 09 finals before making his two clutch 3s. Kobe said it himself in the pressers. Again, their is a reason why okc and miami were looking for him as a free agent....and they are better judges of value than us arm chair analysts.

filler

Banned
And he wasn't all that good too. Remember he went 0 for 5 in the 09 finals before making his two clutch 3s. Kobe said it himself in the pressers. Again, their is a reason why okc and miami were looking for him as a free agent....and they are better judges of value than us arm chair analysts.

Is this what happens when you get moved into community? Worst gaf

0/5 in the game...

He shot 36% from 3 the playoffs and around that during the season. Every Laker fan had confidence he could make that shot.

I don't understand your position. It's like you completely ignore that players get worse.

LOL DALLAS HOLY SHIT

Canuck76

Banned
That "realities of being black in america" thread is going to tear gaf apart.

God loathe the day when i can't see knick fans have their hopes and dreams realized and then crushed in an endless cycle of death and rebirth

Cloudy

Banned

There's also a reason why the Lakers gave a first round pick to get him off the team. He is ass.

Emwitus

0/5 in the game...

He shot 36% from 3 the playoffs and around that during the season. Every Laker fan had confidence he could make that shot.

I don't understand your position. It's like you completely ignore that players get worse.

LOL DALLAS HOLY SHIT

So does the rest of the league. Which was my point, there is still value in fisher. Again, OKC is paying this guy money to play for them.....If i'm delusional then they are too, and i bet they are alot smarter bums in basketball in OKC than me.

Blunderinger

Wide open not even close.

So does the rest of the league. Which was my point, there is still value in fisher. Again, OKC is paying this guy money to play for them.....If i'm delusional then they are too, and i bet they are alot smarter bums in basketball in OKC than me.

OKC lost their backup PG for the season. they brought him in for leadership. If they're actually going to play him, they'll lose.

Coaches fuck up all the time, dude. As do organizations.

Remember when Boston traded Perkins for Jeff Green? Remember when people here, like me, said Green was one of the worst players in the NBA and that Shaq wouldn't stay healthy? What does that make Danny ainge compared to me?

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Dude.. that was like 3 years ago. Fisher is not now what he was then. Period. It's not up for fucking discussion anymore than whether or whether or not Alaska has a cold climate.

Fisher is done as a serious on court impact player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom