• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see.

And then it looks like the last one before that was in 1987.

So we just witnessed a once in a decade event.

I know IWMTB19 and giga must be proud. ;P

Jazz took a huge shit on the court in OT. Hawks on a BTBTB but TY leaves in starters for 25 straight minutes instead of subbing in fresh legs.

lol Timmy

http://www.nba.com/games/20120325/PHISAS/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021100723#nbaGIboxscore

kpMpQ.png

giga

I see.

And then it looks like the last one before that was in 1987.

So we just witnessed a once in a decade event.

I know IWMTB19 and giga must be proud. ;P
Hawks finally on the record books!

…still. Fuck the lockout. The players are literally dead right now. RIP.

I see NBA-GAF has joined the other condemned souls of PoliGAF in purgatory.

Let our cries and nashing teeth haunt OT/Gaming GAF in their sleep.

Canuck76

Banned
The Thunder doing what the Heat usually do to teams. Crush teams spirits with dunks and fastbreak points and frustrate with forced turnovers.

The M.O.B

Heat are not interested in buckling down and running something simple, trying to force things and not paying attention to where the defenders are at.

Now we got Hero 3's, smh

Depends what you count as defend. I'm not a heat fan and think Lebron is a d-bag but I also think he has been the clear best player by a large margin for like four years.

I don't think LeBron's a d-bag. The d-bag stuff he does is just an act, it's not real... it's a facade for the media. LeBron's a good guy. He follows other sports a lot, he's cordial, he's not bad. D-Wade is the cancer on that team. Wade's a legit d-bag, asshole and prima donna. If LeBron was still on Cleveland I'd be rooting for the guy to do well.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Van Gundy getting pissed lol

I love JVG even when I disagree with him. Dude isn't scared to criticize refs/star players/the league. Also isn't scared to shit on fans/fellow media when he recognizes bullshit like the media/dumb fans going berserk over the lebron pass to haslem.

I love JVG even when I disagree with him. Dude isn't scared to criticize refs/star players/the league. Also isn't scared to shit on fans/fellow media when he recognizes bullshit like the media/dumb fans going berserk over the lebron pass to haslem.
I think he knows that even if he loses his job broadcasting he'll be able to get a coaching spot somewhere so he doesn't care

LuchaShaq

Banned
I don't think LeBron's a d-bag. The d-bag stuff he does is just an act, it's not real... it's a facade for the media. LeBron's a good guy. He follows other sports a lot, he's cordial, he's not bad. D-Wade is the cancer on that team. Wade's a legit d-bag, asshole and prima donna. If LeBron was still on Cleveland I'd be rooting for the guy to do well.

I think you can be a good overall person and be a d-bag. I wasn't trying to imply he is evil. In his defense if I was even a role player in the nba odds are that I would be a gigantic d-bag self absorbed as shit. At this point because of unfair treatment from fans/media I want lebron to do well, especially because I have a soft spot for any forward/center with great passing skills.

I think he knows that even if he loses his job broadcasting he'll be able to get a coaching spot somewhere so he doesn't care

This. The absolute worst case for JVG is a cushy overpaid college job or sit at home with his probably multiple millions in savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom