• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Why are the only people defending Lebron Heat fans?

This is something I don't think I will ever understand.

Depends what you count as defend. I'm not a heat fan and think Lebron is a d-bag but I also think he has been the clear best player by a large margin for like four years.

Canuck76

Banned
If anybody wonders about what people complain about when they talk about the heat and thunder and all the fouls, this is a great showcase

Vire

If anybody wonders about what people complain about when they talk about the heat and thunder and all the fouls, this is a great showcase

Heat games aren't usually this bad in terms of calls.

Not even close.

This is driving me insane.

EDIT: There's another BS foul.

Puddles

Banned
Depends what you count as defend. I'm not a heat fan and think Lebron is a d-bag but I also think he has been the clear best player by a large margin for like four years.

Like one out of those four years.

Kobe was better in 09.
He might have deserved it in 2010.
Rose was better last year.
Durant is better this year.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Like one out of those four years.

Kobe was better in 09.
He might have deserved it in 2010.
Rose was better last year.
Durant is better this year.

Kobe wasnt a better player in 09 just because Kobe got robbed of two Mvps earlier in his career and media wanted to get him one. Rose last year wasn't even the best pg let alone MVP. He was a good story on a team that got boosted by his coach. If the media wasn't so salty on the decision bullshit Lebron he would have won it by a landslide.

The MVP has been a farce for over 20 years voted on my old farts who see most players 4-5 times max. Would be like the oscars voting transformers or avatar as best picture.

Brinbe

oh god,
KuGsj.gif

Canuck76

Banned
Hahahaha i love how that second to last possession was completely crap but Durant was left open foul line and put it in. He knew how lucky that was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom