• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Hopefully Heat step up their defense in the second half. Poor effort so far.

Too many easy layups and dunks for the big men.

The M.O.B

I hope Spo is telling them they can take advantage of OKC every-time they shoot for the steal, they could easily turn OKC defense against them.

TylerD

Hopefully Heat step up their defense in the second half. Poor effort so far.

Too many easy layups and dunks for the big men.

The problem is that KD can now pass his way out of doubles and triples. This killed us against Memphis and Dallas in the playoffs last year. He is on pace for his best assist game by far right now.

Vire

The problem is that KD can now pass his way out of doubles and triples. This killed us against Memphis and Dallas in the playoffs last year. He is on pace for his best assist game by far right now.

Yeah, he's been fantastic so far. But we don't normally give up this many easy baskets. Giving up 60 points in a half is not how the Heat play defensively.

Perkins is 6/7 right now. They can't let that happen in the second half.

Durant is going to make his baskets, but you gotta make the other guys miss.

SamuraiX-

When was the last time there was quadruple overtime game in the NBA?

I know there was some dumb 6OT game back in the 50s when it was just a bunch of pansies holding the ball and no shot clock, but besides that I can't remember anything more than 3 OTs...

LuchaShaq

Banned

I know there was some dumb 6OT game back in the 50s when it was just a bunch of pansies holding the ball and no shot clock, but besides that I can't remember anything more than 3 OTs...

Wasn't there a GSW vs. either denver or phoenix in the last 3-4 years that went 4-5 Ots?

Vire

The Heat had a triple OT game with Atlanta this year, but yeah 4 OT's is pretty rare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom