• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
I seem to get that a lot around here. I just don't get why you guys are so anxious to hate on Fisher AND love on Sessions while ignoring the fact that the lakers actually look worse since the trade.

I was excited to add Fish as a Thunder fan, but I can verify that he sucks.

I'm not saying that Fisher is a better player at this point, but the Lakers really need some leadership, and I don't think Sessions, Kobe, or Mike Brown are going to fill that role.

Haha. Kobe. Go sit down old man

banner_rejuvenate.jpg

I'm not saying that Fisher is a better player at this point, but the Lakers really need some leadership, and I don't think Sessions, Kobe, or Mike Brown are going to fill that role.

It isn't about leadership at this point. It's about having a PG that can pass, shoot, and play D. Thats all man. Lakers didn't trade for Sessions for him to be Magic freaking Johnson. They traded for him to simply control the offense and that is what he is doing.

Is this that same magical leadership that lets PG blow by you?
Plays no defense?
Can't penetrate?
horrible at fast break?

Cloudy

Banned
There you go. We need to feature Kobe and Pau to compete with good teams IMO. Bynum is way too selfish and refuses to pass out of the double team

I seem to get that a lot around here. I just don't get why you guys are so anxious to hate on Fisher AND love on Sessions while ignoring the fact that the lakers actually look worse since the trade.

For starters, they didn't trade Fisher for Sessions so your argument is irrelevant. Making the play for Session was a huge win. And saying that the Lakers look further solidifies that you don't' know what your are talking about. Sessions might only be an above average PG right now, but that is a massive upgrade over Fisher. I'll take that upgrade with the slight loss in "leadership" any day of the week. If Fisher was the difference between success and failure than this team wasn't going to win it all anyway. I/d rather go down trying than standing pat.

Canuck76

Banned
I'm not even in Lakers-gaf but they've looked very good with sessions. While he's not a top 12 pg he's a revelation to this team that had a pg that only gave them clutch flops.

Cloudy

Banned
At what point do you bench Artest? This guys is nothing on offense and cant guard anyone either. WTF is the point of him playing over Barnes who can actually hit those open 3s?

A 1st, a bad contract and a really bad contract for an average PG.

If you think the Lakers got worse after the trade deadline then I don't even know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom