• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT2| The Manhattan Project Part II: Blow It All Up, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
Holy shit, this Memphis team. Working the Lakers like dogs.

This Memphis team can beat any team out west in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the WCF, or shit, even in the Finals.

I don't think they go to the finals. But yeah they're balling. Also what the hell 0 on 3? People got to get back yo. Almost as bad as collison being down there by himself earlier today

This game is on Mike Brown, first.

The Blake-Ramon lineup was fucking dumb. Blake guarding Mayo? Are you serious?

Add Bynum's terrible defense (which it's been) and Kobe's shit offense (which it's been) and this is an L.

I told you, Ramon needs to come off the bench. The bench is useless without him out there. In the 2 games starting, they've yet to scratch 10 in either. Barnes went from awesome on O to no longer getting many shots.

Start Blake and play him for 6 minutes each half. Ramon plays the rest. Mike Brown listening to the idiotic fans is the problem.

I don't think they go to the finals. But yeah they're balling. Also what the hell 0 on 3? People got to get back yo. Almost as bad as collison being down there by himself earlier today

Lost 6 of 8 coming into this one. They've been struggling since Zbo came back.

Until tonight.

jjasper

Hamed Haddadi,
he likes to party,
he ain't causin' no trouble,
he ain't bothering nobody.
Hamed-Haddadi.jpg

The game was lost with the first set of subs mike made. It was a funk they couldn't fully overcome.

It's a result of Ramon starting. The bench can't get going, like usual, with Blake and no Glock.

Ramon has to come off the bench and play the Harden role for this team.

Hey Black Mamba, you still think we're a good defensive team? And the bigs aren't our issues in transition? lol

Almost every transition point off a shot in this game came through guards or when one of Pau/Bynum was out...last possession the exception

And our defense sucks tonight. So what?

This game is on Mike Brown, first.

The Blake-Ramon lineup was fucking dumb. Blake guarding Mayo? Are you serious?

Add Bynum's terrible defense (which it's been) and Kobe's shit offense (which it's been) and this is an L.

I told you, Ramon needs to come off the bench. The bench is useless without him out there. In the 2 games starting, they've yet to scratch 10 in either. Barnes went from awesome on O to no longer getting many shots.

Start Blake and play him for 6 minutes each half. Ramon plays the rest. Mike Brown listening to the idiotic fans is the problem.

Sancha might be a better coach of the Lakers than Brown, lol (not making fun of you, Mamba, good breakdown)

Cloudy

Banned
This is bullshit by Mike Brown. He is just asking to have issues with Kobe. Yeah, he hadn't rested in the 2nd half but you don't take him out there

Despite how bad the team played, I feel like they win this game if Blake and Ramon didn't play together.

I mean, you might get away with that if the other team is playing 2 PGs, especially when one is small like a JJ Barea, but not against OJ Mayo at SG. And Sessions should at least be on Mayo, not Blake.

Blake always is in no-man's land when the ball is on the strong wing and his man is on the weak wing to corner. So fucking dumb.

But really, he should never be guarding Mayo. Fuck you, Mike Brown. Your rotation makes no fucking sense.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom