• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I1RHe.png
Hi Loser-Bros!!!

Nelo Ice

Banned
Too much Diablo 3 and work have barely paid any attention to the playoffs but with that said hopefully Bynums gone since it's looking pretty clear that he won't be worth the headache or money he'll be asking for.

RBH

The Golden State Warriors are close to making a deal to move to San Francisco, a source told ESPN the Magazine's Ric Bucher on Sunday.

The team wants to make the move and is committed to making it happen, the source said.

San Francisco mayor Ed Lee sent a letter on May 11 saying the city would work with Warriors executives to bring the team to San Francisco in time for the 2017-18 season.

"We are not prepared to make any announcements at this time," Warriors owner Joe Lacob said in a statement released Sunday.

The note, signed by all 11 city supervisors and numerous business and labor leaders, floats the possibility of building a waterfront arena. It was sent a few days after Lee met with new Warriors owner Peter Guber in Los Angeles.

Oakland mayor Jean Quan responded by sending the team her own letter. Quan says Oakland is committed to keeping the Warriors in the East Bay.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7...rriors-committed-moving-san-francisco-oakland

JoeFu

Banned
I crossed out the Knicks because the Mavs were knocked out before them... I'm sorry for ruining your thing DY!

Omega

Banned
SBNation had an article that Dwight apparently wanted to be traded and is "mad they forced his hand"

Because you know, it was cool when he tried to force their hand.

I normally don't wish for injuries but I wish he would get a career ending one. I'm tired of hearing about this guy, maybe if he was an above average center I would care but he's a joke of a player and a bigger joke of a human.

SBNation had an article that Dwight apparently wanted to be traded and is "mad they forced his hand"

Because you know, it was cool when he tried to force their hand.

I normally don't wish for injuries but I wish he would get a career ending one. I'm tired of hearing about this guy, maybe if he was an above average center I would care but he's a joke of a player and a bigger joke of a human.

wat

Dwight is arguably the best player in the league

Him being a petulant child off the court doesn't somehow negate his ability on the court. LBJ is the only player who might be better.

Omega

Banned
wat

Dwight is arguably the best player in the league

He only appears to be the best center because there's no other center in the league worth mentioning. Almost every center in the league now besides maybe Marc Gasol would have been a backup back in the 80s or 90s.

Aside from that fact, he's not even close to being the best player in the league. The fact that 3 other people laughed at the notion of him being the best player supports that

He's beyond overrated and gets to pad his stats against d-league level competition. He's not even close to Top 5 in the league.

He only appears to be the best center because there's no other center in the league worth mentioning. Almost every center in the league now besides maybe Marc Gasol would have been a backup back in the 80s or 90s.

Aside from that fact, he's not even close to being the best player in the league. The fact that 3 other people laughed at the notion of him being the best player supports that

He's beyond overrated and gets to pad his stats against d-league level competition. He's not even close to Top 5 in the league.

Carried an overall trash roster into the playoffs, scores with ridiculous efficiency, does basically everything defensively for his team, has had no backup because his former GM was a moron and thus had to play huge minutes.

Why he can be argued as being the best player in the league is because he's a threat on both ends of the floor. LBJ is the only comparable player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom