• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Yeah, he was pretty good when he got minutes. I hope kings resign him still. I also hope kings trade either Jimmer/Marcus Thornton/IT for a starting SF.

No way, we need IT. I'm okay with trading anyone and everyone besides IT/JT/T-Rob/DMC for a reliable wing though. Like anybody will want any of our shtty, overpaid ones though.

No way, we need IT. I'm okay with trading anyone and everyone besides IT/JT/T-Rob/DMC for a reliable wing though. Like anybody will want any of our shtty, overpaid ones though.

Well yeah, IT is the only real PG we have. I don't like trading Reke but Salmons, Outlaw, and Cisco are fucking scrubs :(

So SamuraiX how they gonna use trob in the mix? Starter right away or 6th man working his way in to the starting spot?

nvm, saw some the post from above and I can see how the lineup gonna be

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's coming into the league with an 85 overall rating

why should he give ONE fuck?

balddemon

Banned
iASig.jpg

i just wanted to share this picture with you guys. the brows face cracks me up. it also makes me wonder how they fit him for a mouthguard

23:6 KJV

Banned
I don't care if its because he thinks he will start, Mo choosing Utah over LA is hilarious to me.

I think it was because it was either opt-in and get traded to Utah and keep the millions of dollars or opt out and get paid Mo Williams money by some other team that isn't Utah.

He was being traded or leaving either way.

SamuraiX-

So SamuraiX how they gonna use trob in the mix? Starter right away or 6th man working his way in to the starting spot?

nvm, saw some the post from above and I can see how the lineup gonna be

Depending how much we resign JT for, T-Rob will more than likely be coming off the bench the first few games. Although I have a hunch he'll be starting sooner rather than later if that motor carries over and he's already outplaying JT.

One thing you can bet on with Keith though is that a consistent starting lineup and rotation won't be there until at least mid-season.

diehard

Fleer
I think it was because it was either opt-in and get traded to Utah and keep the millions of dollars or opt out and get paid Mo Williams money by some other team that isn't Utah.

No, all he had to do is wait until after today (Odom deal expires) and pick up his option tomorrow.

SamuraiX-

Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones
Impression I'm getting is Terrence Williams could be back, but Jason Thompson will be dealt with first. Don't be shocked if T-Will moves on

Kings Current Salary for the 2012-2013 Season: $41,040,876

RESIGN THE GUY

How the fuck do you give Travis Outlaw a 4-year, $12 million contract but don't even extend a qualifying offer to a guy who outplayed him and every other piece of shit wing on the roster last season?

SamuraiX-

How hilarious would it be if Jared Cunningham, Bernard James and Jae Crowder end up having more successful/productive careers than Tyler Zeller?
--> A very likely possibility

ahlawd

pilonv1

Simmons, who began his career as "The Sports Guy" on AOL, broke new sportswriting ground with such insights as the way in which sports, like Beverly Hills, 90210, is a metaphor for life, and how fanhood when your team is winning is different from fanhood when your team is losing in the same way Diff’rent Strokes is different from Webster—while one is obviously and demonstrably superior, both are far better than nothing.

ethered

pilonv1

Who is your current celebrity crush?

Robinson: Teyana Taylor and Rihanna.

Barnes: Hayden Panettiere.

Rivers: I’m trying to think of her name. I saw her the other day and was like daaaamn. It’s Victoria Justice. Oh my God … the one.

Zeller: I don’t know if I have one. I don’t pay attention to celebrities, so I don’t think I can help on that one.

Kidd-Gilchrist: Rihanna. I keep seeing her pictures on billboards everywhere. She’s bad.

Jesus christ

pilonv1

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...464/potential-one-done-players-2013-nba-draft

This is just cruel

Steven Adams, C (New Zealand/Notre Dame Prep)
College: Pittsburgh

At 6-10 and 235 pounds, Adams is a physical specimen with long arms, good mobility, soft touch, good instincts around the basket and great natural strength. When he posts up, he is difficult to move off the blocks because of his lower-body strength and his ability to get low while making and maintaining contact with his defender. Similarly, he is extremely hard to score against because he holds his ground and builds a wall to protect the basket.

His specialty at this time might be his rebounding, but he has no go-to move on offense. He could make a living setting screens and averaging double-figure rebounds. Adams is just scratching the surface of what he will become, and the New Zealand native doesn't take himself too seriously yet, but the NBA might.

Comparison: B.J. Mullens

SamuraiX-

Is Harrison Barnes hands down the whitest black player ever drafted into the NBA?

And can Zeller be anymore of a stiff?

Edit: Darrell Arthur in my 2K11 Association:
Contract Thought
I grew up a fan of the Bighorns, I don't know that there is anywhere else I'd rather be right now.

LOL

So the Wolves tried to get the #2 pick from Charlotte for Derrick Williams and then flip that pick for Pau?

Lakers would have taken Robinson, I imagine. But they'd have needed another player to come. Like Gerald Henderson or DJ!

I wonder if Dy would like them to have done MKG for Williams straight up.

pilonv1

So the Wolves tried to get the #2 pick from Charlotte for Derrick Williams and then flip that pick for Pau?

Lakers would have taken Robinson, I imagine. But they'd have needed another player to come. Like Gerald Henderson or DJ!

I presume they would have used Beasley/Johnson/Ridnour & #2. Bobcats are under the cap so they don't need to send a player back.

I presume they would have used Beasley/Johnson/Ridnour & #2. Bobcats are under the cap so they don't need to send a player back.

No way Lakers take Ridnour. Minn didn't need to send anyone back, fwiw. But I just don't think Lakers do Pau for Robinson straight up. They'd want some wing help.

Adams is only compared to Mullens because they look similar and both are pretty dumb people.

Adams is a much smarter and much better basketball player and doesn't really play anything like Mullens.

lol Blazers declined Hickson's QO.

Anth0ny

Shitty RealGM rumour:

Take this for what it is, but according to a good source, the Nash signing (with the Raptors) is nearly complete and will be announced on Canada Day.

Apparently he's also looking to open a restaurant on King st. across from the new TIFF building.

That's all I've got. If nothing is announced on Sunday, feel free to roast me. It's all fair game.

Signing with Toronto on Canada day would be pretty cool.

I'd rather he go somewhere good and get himself a ring, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom