• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We're gonna have to re-hire the same PR team that we had for Gerald Wallace.

If MKG ever makes to an all-star game, we gotta make sure he doesn't show up higher than giraffe ass with Flip "hold my weed" Murray

Is Harrison Barnes hands down the whitest black player ever drafted into the NBA?

7470672-Shane-Battier-Singing1.jpg

"Where all my yolos at? I'm about to go hard as a mother feller. I've got that swagger guys!"

The cancer didn't get y'all swept in the first round. #Scapegoating

He got paid $10 million and played so terribly that they decided that he shouldn't be on the team in the playoffs. They could have used their money on other players that would have helped their team and actually managed to play in the playoffs.

Emwitus

He got paid $10 million and played so terribly that they decided that he shouldn't be on the team in the playoffs. They could have used their money on other players that would have helped their team and actually managed to play in the playoffs.

Or you know what else they could have done? Kept barea or stevenson or Chandler or gone after another player that didn't have the kind of baggage lamar had during the offseason.
Seriously, terry was more of a cancer than lamar.

EDIT: Actually, i wouldn't mind terry coming of the bench in LA. Scratch that, the owner was the cancer last season.

Canuck76

Banned
Adams is only compared to Mullens because they look similar and both are pretty dumb people.

Adams is a much smarter and much better basketball player and doesn't really play anything like Mullens.

lol Blazers declined Hickson's QO.

What? Hickson's what we need. Meyer's ain't just stepping into the starting lineup.

Also hope that Nash Raps rumour is true and he makes them good.

I'd buy that Nash jersey just as a freaking Canadian if its true

SamuraiX-

I just can't help but be marveled by the Houston Rockets roster.

Total players: 15

8/15 of those players:
Terrence Jones PF
Jon Leuer F
Marcus Morris F
Chandler Parsons F
Patrick Patterson PF
Luis Scola PF
Diamon Simpson F
Royce White PF
Jon Brockman F

Whoa.

I just can't help but be marveled by the Houston Rockets roster.

Total players: 15

8/15 of those players:
Terrence Jones PF
Jon Leuer F
Marcus Morris F
Chandler Parsons F
Patrick Patterson PF
Luis Scola PF
Diamon Simpson F
Royce White PF
Jon Brockman F

Whoa.

Obviously a side effect of kicking his Pau lust.

Nameless

A solid case could have been made for allowing Lamar Odom to sign with the L.A. Sparks. You'll not find a bigger vagina resting beneath a pair of shorts anywhere else in pro-sports.

How the hell can The TWolves match Pau salary for a trade? I'll tell you how!

TWolves - Pau

Lakers - D. William, Luke Ridnour, N Pekovic, Brad Miller (then retire after the trade)

BOOM

Kahn got that Pau lust, that spanish fever if you will.

Luke Ridnour/Sessions
Kobe/Glock/ Johnson-Odom
Metta/Williams
Hill/McBob
Bynum/Pek

WHY THE FUCK NOT

OR

TWolve - Pau

LAL - D Will, Pekovic, JJ Barea, Budinger

Sess/JJ
Kobe/Glock/ Johnson-Odom
Metta/DWill/Budinger/Ebanks
Hill/McBob
Bynum/Pek

balddemon

Banned
Point PF - Royce White
Shooting PF - Patrick Patterson
Small PF - Chandler Parsons
Power PF - Luis Scola
Center PF - Marcus Morris

yay/nay?

i lol'd at the center PF but then i realized he is probably the best fit there. i think this team gets 47 wins in the east lol

edit: VV his is better because marcus can shoot pretty well. idk how well his ball handling has improved but iirc he wasn't very good in college lol

TWolves - Pau

Lakers - D. William, Luke Ridnour, N Pekovic, Brad Miller (then retire after the trade)

BOOM

Luke Ridnour/Sessions
Kobe/Glock/ Johnson-Odom
Metta/Williams
Hill/McBob
Bynum/Pek

WHY THE FUCK NOT

OR

TWolve - Pau

Sess/JJ
Kobe/Glock/ Johnson-Odom
Hill/McBob
Bynum/Pek
no

I love the title change. As Jonothan Givony so eloquently put it

I can only imagine the conversation an owner will have with their GM in two-three years if Dion Waiters ends up being a bust...
"So you took a 6-3 SG 6th man who everyone had in the 20s in May in the top-10 despite no workout, physical or interview? You did that why?"

charsace

TWolves - Pau

BOOM

Luke Ridnour/Sessions
Kobe/Glock/ Johnson-Odom
Metta/Williams
Hill/McBob
Bynum/Pek

WHY THE FUCK NOT

OR

TWolve - Pau

Sess/JJ
Kobe/Glock/ Johnson-Odom
Hill/McBob
Bynum/Pek
Kahn is not this stupid. Why the hell would he trade Williams and Pek to get Gasol?

Kahn is not this stupid. Why the hell would he trade Williams and Pek to get Gasol?

Cause he wants Gasol and Williams salary isn't enough for a swap. Gasol makes 18 mil meaning they'd have to give up something that isn't Love or Rubio.

Plus Williams isn't very good. They'd need to give up someone who isn't just potential.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Donatas Motiejunas isn't in the NBA this upcoming season, is he?

Motiejunas signed a two year deal during the lockout, but has an NBA out and he can leave as soon as he gets a call from Rockets.

So I believe he will be around this upcoming season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom